21

Seonghyeon POV:

"We're gonna sleep here again" Youngtae shouted "Hey!No!I won't allow this time" I said "Well we already have our uniforms" Allen said "Okay fine".

"The 5 boys are gonna sleep in the living room" Seongmin said "This house has lots of room" Minjae said "Well they are all taken by these boys" I said while pointing to Serim, Allen, Jungmo, Woobin, Youngtae.

"Where is Seongmin gonna sleep?" Win asked "In my room" I said "And you?" Win asked again "In my room"
I said "Come on Seongmin" I said.

"Are you Mad because Win keep asking those things?" Seongmin asked "I ws kind of Annoyed" i said "Oh it's okay you have me" He said.

"You're so Numb I didn't even made you blush" he said.

"Come on let's give this pillows and mats to them" I said while Seongmin was getting the pillows.

"Here" I said "Thanks" Bic said.

"You are also cold to Castle J,Bic,Minjae and Huijun?"  Seongmin asked "Well not really but I'n just really tired that's why I'm like that" I said "Oh sorry you should sleep now" He said.

He turned the lights off. "Seongmin do you want to sleep in the bed? I asked
"Will that be okay?" He asked "Yes, we aren't really gonna do something bad" I said "Now sleep" I said.

The next morning:

I woke up next to seongmin.  I wasn't suprised because I was the one who suggested it.

"I'm gonna tell you something once you wake up" I whispered "Come on Tell me I'm awake now" He said that made almost shout "I thought you we're sleeping omg" I said "Now come on tell me" He said "Brush your teeth first and have breakfast" I said.

He ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I also went there to brush my teeth. After he's done he ran towards the Kitchen. I also ran there.

"You're both awake now?" Serim asked "Yeah" I said.

"Why is Seongmin in a hurry?" Allen asked "I don't know he was also in a hurry when he was brushing his teeth" I said.