02

"No it's okay but why are you crying?" I asked her "It's Just my dad He let my mom run away" she's still crying "It's alright everything's gonna be fine" I said "I thought you we're a bully why are you here comforting me?" so she wants me to leave? Our hideout? "Uhm so you want me to leave?" I asked haha "No It's Just that you're a bully then comforting a girl" I was just staring at her she is so beautiful Why didn't I notice this before "Hello? Seongmin?"
What was I thinkin?

" Sorry" I said "Are you interested in me" the hell no "Hell no,why?" Wait Am I blushing "You're ears are red" she said while laughing after she said that I covered my ears "Let's go we're gonna be late"

Yeah were gonna be late. We went back to the school and went to our classrooms.

The next day

It's Already lunchtime "Hyung look at Nayeon" Taeyoung said and I also looked even though I'm not a hyung
And I saw Nayeon Pouring milk at Seonghyeon I felt a little angry but I cannot save her because they know I am bullying her. "I heard you we're flirting with my boyfriend?" Who the heck was her boyfriend "Who?" Yeah good thing I wanna know

"Seongmin he is my boyfriend so stay away from him" excuse me I am not your boyfriend "Well I dont care if he is your boyfriend or not because We don't need a stupid couple here you bitch" is she calling me stupid?!

Then two girls stand behind her back and splashed milk on her "oh i'm sorry I splashed it on accident oops" Nayeon said while seonghyeon was trying to get out of the two girl's hand and shw succeeded but wow she's strong

"Even if you splashed me milk or juices you're still the most stupid person in this school!" then she walked away then I saw Nayeon walking at my direction "Seonghyeon Noona! " I called her so Nayeon woudn't come to me I hate her she is so obssesed with me.

Seonghyeon POV

"Seonghyeon noona!" I looked back to see who called me and It was Seongmin. I Thought he hated me but why is he calling me noona? I walked towards to him "Why?"

I asked him "Please help me Nayeon is trying to catch me and it's not true that I am her boyfriend"

Why would he tell me that he isn't Nayeon's Boyfriend "So?" I asked "Wait aren't you Jealous?" Me Jealous "Why would I?" The heck would I be Jealous "Nothing" Then we walked back to class together.