16

Seonghyeon POV:

It's the day that we're gonna do the plan that we planned days ago.
"Got the USB?" I asked Serim "Yeah I'll Just go to the gym to put the usb and I'll be staying there cause someone might know this and break the plan" Serim said and I nodded.

"Everybody please go to the Gym NOW!" I said on the michrophone.

Everybody was already at the gym including Nayeon and Jungmo. Jungmo signed us a thumbs up.

"Play it" I said.

I signed Jungmo to call his father and we call the police.

Nayeon didn't expect that the video that is playing is them(Jungmo and Nayeon).

As soon as their dad and the police arrived the video played.

"That is your company right?" The police asked Mr.Koo "Yes,bu–" His words got cutted off "Before you say anything Let's go to Jail first" The police said as they are putting handcuffs on his hand.

"Yah Seonghyeon!" She said while coming to me "You flirty bitch flirting with these boys,How dare you say that in the crowed?" She asked angrily "You know if I was you I will never ever bother her" Youngtae said "And why?" She asked "Isn't your father working with OUR father?" Minhee asked her "Are you Mr. Kang's?" She asked "Yes we're the duo you know back in middle school" I said as she goes.

"What we're your duo's name?" Youngtae asked "Fantaduo" Minhee said "What does that mean?" Woobin asked "Fantastic duo" I said.

"Can I talk to you?In private?" Seongmin asked "Yeah sure" I said
"Ohh I'll just text it to you" He said "Oh okay"

....

Seongmin:
Hey! 

Seonghyeon:
Hey! What's up?

Seongmin:
I know this is really weird to say but...
Can I court you?

...

I didn't reply to what he said 'cause I don't know what to say. I left it until the next morning I decided to reply.

Seonghyeon:
Yes you can!

seongmin:
Really?!  Omg I'll treat you like your mine okay?

Seonghyeon:
Hey hey slow down.

Seongmin:
No I won't 😝

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO URI MAKNAE AHN SEONGMIN)