Bonus

I'm writing this since Cravity had their first win already. I just wanna congratulate Cravity and Luvitys. You all worked hard. Thank you.

Seongmin Pov

"I'm Sleepy" Seonghyeon said with a sleepy voice. I was trying to cuddle with her but she's refusing to. I fake cried. She hates it when I'm crying and fake crying.

"Stop that" she smacked my arms. That hurts though. She's still refusing. I try to cuddle with her.

Finally she stopped refusing.

I cuddled her all night until I fell asleep.

I'm already awake but of course I have to fake it so I know what this girl I'm sleeping with is gonna do to my handsome face.

"Why are you so cute huh?" He pinched my cheeks. Not so hard. "Am I that cute?" I asked,making her shock.

"Y-Yah I thought you we're still asleep" she stuttered. She's Guilty. I know that.

"Make me some ramen please?" I did an aegyo since I know that she's gonna say no if I didn't. She can't resist my cuteness.

"Alright"

She stood up and went to brush her teeth first. She went to the kitchen now and made me some ramen.

I'm on the kitchen table right now. Waiting for her to cook my ramen. She's not my slave or what but she likes cooking soo...

"Here's your Ramen" she put the pot on the table. She cooked alot.

I checked my phone.

Mogu:
Seongmin

Seongmin:
Wae?

Mogu:
Nothing.

"Seonghyeon?" I called her name.

"I love you"

"I love you too"