05

"Oh really? You we're so protective" Then she showed me an angry face "Yah stop looking at me like that"
I shouted at her as she continue to put the ointment near my lips. I kept moving to make her annoyed "Seongmin if you don't stop i'll call yo-" I interrupted her with a kiss on a cheek "Yah W-why w-would y-y-you do that" making her a little bit blush
"You won't stop talking" Then I looked at the mirror "I look so handsome" haha "Dream on!" She shouted as she walk out of my room "What a cute girl" I said. My mom invited her for dinner since we're gonna have some dinner already. "Young lady What's your name" My mom asked "My name is Seonghyeon" She said with a bright smile "What a pretty name right Seongmin?" She looked at me " Yes yes" I said as I fake smile "Yah smile naturally You look really ugly fake smilling" She whispered.

We we're already done eating and my mom asked "Seonghyeon could you come here again? When it's your free time maybe?" Wait does that means she could go anytime here?! "Of course I would love to" What the heck! "Are you guys half korean or what?" She suddenly asked me "Yes,Why?" Because that's so sudden "Nothing" didn't expect that to be her answer.
************************************
Seonghyeon POV
Seongmin walked me home since it's pretty late maybe like 10pm "Can I tell you something?" Why so sudden "Yeah what is it?" I asked "I like you"
Am I dreaming. It was awkwardly silent after he said that he likes me but after a few minutes I broke the silence "I'll Just go inside okay bye" the I waved my hand.

Seongmin POV
I walked her home cause it's already laye and she's a girl and I wanted to say to her that I like her "Can I tell you something?" I asked "Yeah what is it?" I calmed myself down because I was nervous "I like you" Few minutes passed but still silence until she broke it "I'll just go inside okay bye" Am I rejected? I just ran all the way back home having tomato red cheeks but I saw my mom on the living room "Why are your cheeks red sweetie?" I hid really well but how did she know that?  "Nothing" I said as I ran upstairs to my room.