06

Seonghyeon POV
I was walking in the hallway thinking if that was Just a dream "aish it's probabaly just a dream" and I continue to walk on the hallway but I saw Seongmin so I just ignored him.

Time pass:(class)
I want to talk to Seongmin but I'm too shy because I don't know if he really said that or it's Just a dream but I decided to talk to him at lunch cause that's just our free time.

I saw him in the table near Serim oppa. I went into his table "Yah Seongmin did you say something to me last night?" I asked him "Uhmmm Y-yes B-but it's N-nothing important" Why the heck is he stuttering? "What did you say last night?" I asked him "can we go somewhere more private" He asked but why "Okay" Then we went to the place near the gym no one mostly go there that's why it's pretty private.

...

  "What is it?" I asked "okay I wasn't gonna say this again but you asked so"
W

hy won't he say it directly "I like you" Okay I wasn't dreaming? I tried to pinch my cheeks to check if it was real but it hurts so it mean its's real?  "It's true, this is not a dream" HE LIKED ME!  "Why me out of all the girls out There?" I asked "I Just thought you we're so cool when you fought with those street guys you know?" Oh that's why.

                       Bro Calling...
                 Answer or Decline
"Oh it's my brother" I said "Answer it".

...

"Why Minhee?" I asked him calmly because Seongmin is listening "is anybody listening there?" why would he ask that "Yes,I have my friend listening why?" I have to ask hin why ofc "Go to somewhere where he or she isn't listening" I immediately go somewhere where no one is there "Okay now what?" I asked him in an angry way "I'm going to transfer their but don't say it to anyone that I am your brother" He said "Why?" I asked "I am going to in the same grade with you" Ohh that's why "Oh okay" Then I ended the call.

...

"Seongmin I'm back" I went back to where seongmin is smilling "What did you and your brother talked about?" Oh shit– "family matters only, sorry" I said "Oh that's okay, Let's go we're gonna be late" I checked the time and 5 Minutes before classes starts so we started to run to our classrooms and when we arrived we looked exhausted.

************************************
"Okay everybody we are gonna have a new student today" The teacher announced

Is it my brother?