27

Seongmin POV:

"eomeonie?" seonghyeon politely asked my mom "yes?" my mom answered "my dad was planning to meet up with you on friday" she said "okay I guess your dad is busy that's why he's in a hurry" my mom said.

Friday(7/31/20)

"where are they?" seonghyeon asked "I don't know we've been here for 10 minutes already" I said.

We saw someone open the door and I saw it was my mom.

"mom you're here,we've been waiting for 10 minutes" I said "where's her dad?" my mom asked "we also don't know, she'll try to contact him" I said.

Seonghyeon called her father but no one answered so she tried to call her brother.

"Minhee where are you? Seongmin's mom is already here" I heard her say "We're pretty close there" I heard her dad.

We saw someone open the door again and it was her father this time.

"appa you're so late" She said "sorry" her dad said.

"Sorry for being late Mrs.Ahn" he said
"It's okay, we are also late and the kids we're already here 15 minutes ago" my mom said.

"so what do you want to talk about?" my mom asked "did you let them sleep on the same bed last Wednesday?" her dad asked "I did not let them although they slept in the same room since there we're no room available" my mom said "so just like when Seongmin slept in her house" her father said "Yes,Just like that" my mom said.

"so how did you know Seonghyeon?"
Her dad asked me "when she transferred in our school,I wanted to bully her but she kind of stopped me from doing that" I said "I see,so you did not show your moves to him?" her dad asked Seonghyeon "I did when men punched him" she said.