07

"Everybody this is Kang Minhee" The teacher announced while everybody was Clapping "Hello Everyone I am Kang Minhee and you can Call me Mini" My brother said even though nobody calls him Mini cause he's so tall "You can sit beside Seonghyeon" The teacher said, really beside me? My brother?

Time skip(Lunch time) :
"Mini do you want to go with us?"
Serim asked my brother "Of course" My brother said. We went to the Cafeteria to eat "Mini what school are you from?" Allen asked him "Oh Well I can't really say it to you guys,I am really sorry" ofc they would know that we're siblings "Oh that's okay don't mind it" Taeyoung said.

It's already time to go home and they think that Mini and I just really got close fast but little did they know that we're siblings "Seongmin isn't it weird that Mini and Seonghyeon got close fast?" I heard Taeyoung asked Seongmin "It's Just because Seonghyeon is Sociable?" I heard Seongmin.

We arrived at Mini's house and Yes we live in a separate house because we don't want anykne to know that we're siblings.

"Bye" Taeyoung,Seongmin,and I waved to Mini. "Let's go to your house" Seongmin said while pointing to me "Okay" I said. I went in the Car.

"Come in do you want?" I asked them, they went in "You live alone? How do you survive this?" Taeyoung asked "Of co-" I got cut off when I heard my phone ringing

Bro Calling...
Answer or decline

"I'll just answer this" I said while going to my room.

...

"What is it? You know I'm with them" I said angrily "oh Sorry,do they suspect us on being siblings?" What a great question "No but they suspect us as a couple" I said "This dude are really dumb" how rude?! "Look who's talking" I said "I'll go now they are probably Wondering now" I ended the call.

...

"Who was that?" Taeyoung asked "It's My brother" I said "I'll go buy food I'm hungry". I went out to buy 3 packs of Ramen cause I know they are also hungry.

I arrived at my place and I saw Taeyoung talking to someone "Okay Mom I'll go there as fast as I can" is he gonna leave? I went in. "Seonghyeon I'm sorry but I gotta leave bye" then he ran away as fast as he could.

What's wrong with him?
.......