Take Over

'Let your naughty talk dirty thoughts for me.'
'Take over, Take over, Take over.'
"Tigress, if we get caught we'll be mmphh!" Po was silenced when Tigress kissed his lips hungrily.
'Let the crazy drug, the truth come over me.'
'Take over, Take over, Take over.'
Tigress broke the kiss. "C'mon Po. Even if it's for one night...make love to me."
'Say nahnahnahnahnahnahnah'
"Tigress....." Po started.
'Say nahnannahnahnahnahnah'
"Po.....please..................Shifu doesn't need to know. All he'll do is wack you for "doing it" with his daughter." Tigress tried to reason with him.
'Say nahnahnahnahnahnahnah'
"Alright Tigress...............whatever you want." The panda said, looking as his tiger lover. He started to undo the metal claps that held her vest together...
'Take over, Take over, Take over.'

<BONGBONGBONG>

Po sat up and stretched his limbs. 'Man that was a great sleep.' Po looked around to make sure his dream wasn't real. "Oh, good." He told himself. Po rushed to his door and stood at attention. "Good morning, Master." he said along with the Five. "Good morning Students. Today, I would like you all to train for at least two hours. Then you are free to do what you like. The reason being, a storm is coming, so we will need all the rest we can get. You are dismissed." Shifu acknowledged them. "Awesome! Let's go!!!" Mantis said. "Race ya' to the Training Hall!" Monkey cried. "You're on!" Crane said. "Don't forget me!" Viper piped. The four raced away, leaving Tigress and Po; but unbeknownst to the warriors, their master was watching quietly. "So I guess it's just you and me, Dragon Warrior." Tigress said. "Yeah....did you have a crazy dream last night?" Po asked. "You keep dreaming about that one night, don't you?" Tigress asked. "Yep." Po said. "I think it is because I'm stressed." "I keep dreaming about it because I have something to tell you." Tigress said. "I have a bad feeling about this...but I'm going to ask you regardless. What is it?" Po asked. Tigress took a deep breath, then she said the two words Po was dreading the most. "I'm pregnant." Shifu eyes practically popped out of his head. "What the F*** did she just say?!?" He said, walking over to Po, aiming the staff at Po's lower parts. "You'd better explain right F***ING NOW!!!" And that's how the curse word got introduced to the palace.