[30] The Shouting Zombie

Jason was prowling through the Manor akin to a deadly predator while Tim was hiding in the fall ceiling in Steph's room, begging her not to tell Jay about his current hideout. Both of them had no idea why Jason had started hunting for Tim so early in the morning.

"I'm warning you Timothy Dumbass Drake, if you don't come out this instant, I'll fucking tear you to shreds when I finally see you."

Steph gestured him to stay silent, "stay there. I'll go and ask what's gotten him so pissed off at you. Trust me."

"You're going to tell him," his eyes had widened in fear, "and if you tell him, Steph, you will be standing at my funeral in an hour."

"I'm not going to tell him. Of course I don't want you to die then Jay to get imprisoned. I'll just ask want's wrong, promise."

With a fearful heart, he nodded and Steph stepped out. Soon enough Jason was towering over her, his steel blue eyes flashing in anger.

"Where's Tim?"

"I don't know," Steph retreated because he was quite intimidating when angered, "I'll tell you soon as I see him."

He looked at her closely as if not believing the words that had left her mouth, "where have you hidden that useless little nuisance?" Then raising his voice louder, he shouted, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, REPLACEMENT!?!?"

She clasped her hands over her ears, his voice still resonating loudly in her head. 

Damian stepped out of his room with an irritated scowl on his face, "holy shit, Todd, could you be any louder?"

"Don't you dare challenge me because I CAN BE EVEN LOUDER THAN THIS, BITCHES, YOU HEAR ME!!!"

"Aaargh, Alfred please take me to a doctor, Jay has damaged my ears!"

"Todd, shut the fuck up."

"You shut the fuck up."

Damian looked around, "is this because of Drake? Of course it is because of him. Wait, I'll look for him myself. The coward is definitely hiding up in the ceiling."

Stephanie tried to stop him but Jason had grabbed her by the arm, pulling her back, "so you've been hiding the disgrace in your room, aren't you? In the ceiling, I see... You're so going to pay for this."

"Master Jason, what is the inconvenience that has got you shouting like a banshee?" Alfred stepped into the corridor at last, his face set in the usual expression which translated to: I am so done with all your crazy antics but I still love you guys.

"Alfred, please release me from this Walking Dead Zombie," Steph pleaded, trying to break free from Jay's stiff grip, "he's going to eat my brain."

"Master Jason, let go of her this instant."

Jason did not object against Alfred and let go of Steph's arm who immediately took refuge behind Alfred. But his face was still set in a frown as he spoke, "Alfred, you must not side up with these two. They nearly got Alexander killed."

"We what?" Her jaw dropped open in shock, "what the hell are you talking about? What happened to Al?"

"The two faced little bitch of a brother we have asked him to provide him with some insider info to help him with the Penguin case and that got Al beaten up to a pulp."

"Oh my God, what? How could he? And how's Alex now?"

But before he could resume, the door to Steph's room opened and Tim rushed out though it seemed as if his clothes had caught on fire. Right behind him was Damian, chasing him with a welding torch in his hand.