Acknowledgements

Dear Readers,

I am so glad that you all stayed with me from the beginning till the end of this story. Today marks the end of Tim and Dora's story and I am so pleased that another of my fanfic has reached completion.

First of all, I would like to say my special thanks to the following readers because their votes and comments always made my day and motivated me to keep writing:

RuLiT0S11

Macedonlady

FreedomWhistle

GuyOfMany

Fanficlover10a

Viola130831

onyxfields

Lavandaagustifolia

svhltee

timothyjacksondrake-

Bexo101

curly420

HappyLiaflower98

alondrydetergent

Rolexmisstoryx_07

HaltArratay21

snakexss

And all those who I couldn't mention here, I am extremely thankful to you as well for reading this story. I am glad I got your support and feel blessed to have such supportive readers.

I had started writing this fanfic just because I had some time on my hands and at first I wasn't really serious about this story. I had been thinking one night that since Timmy is such a caffeine addict and so is Red Robin, why has no one connected the dots and found out his identity yet?

Because let's be honest guys, Tim Drake is a caffeine addict to a fault and that could be his greatest give away to the vigilante identity he hid. So I started writing Caffeine Withdrawal just to see whether the idea would work or not. 

But I got such great response from you guys that it motivated me to seriously pay attention to it and now after about two and a half months and about 50 chapters, this story is finally marked Complete.

As per my tradition, I have finished the story on a happy note and given it an open end so that you can have freedom to imagine what would have happened next with Tim and Dora. 

But there is actually a surprise waiting for you guys!

Since I absolutely fell in love with the Alexander and Helena pairing in this story (ship name Helexander), I have thought of making a spinoff which will be focused on the two. It is titled Honeyed Cabernet and will be up soon hopefully.

And if you are interested in reading the sequel to Tim and Dora's story, then check out Sugar Rush | T

And if you are interested in reading the sequel to Tim and Dora's story, then check out Sugar Rush | T. Drake.

Hope to see you there

Once again, thanks a lot for reading and supporting this story. Have a lovely day and keep supporting us fanfic writers through your votes and lovely comments because your support means the world to us.

Love from,

Zenina Dawson.