19 | clouds

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

The clouds in the sky
remind me of all of
the demons that
you hide
within you.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☼

The dimly lit, quiet hallway didn't even bare to relieve Yongsun from the amount of nervousness travelling throughout and around her body. Eric still held a tight grasp as they both power walked throughout the long hallway, passing through practice rooms, offices, and recording studios. There were a few people ahead of them dressed formally as well, so perhaps they were also attending the dinner?

Before she knew it, the couple pauses in front of a meeting room, unable to see inside since the windows seemed to be covered with black blinds. Eric looks down towards the worried girl and gives a reassuring smile, as her mouth remains agape and in shock since she still hasn't gotten used to being inside a place like this. He lets go to open the door, revealing an equally dark and formal meeting room all fixed up for the dinner event. Above the meeting table hung a chandelier that spewed light in all directions.

People were already sat before they even arrived, and all their faces turned to the couple once the door opened. Yongsun felt her own heart start to beat even faster with the amount of eyes on her. She could've sworn she had the chance to faint or to run away, but her feet seemed permanently planted on the floor to the point where she couldn't even move.

Eric's face brightens as he walks in casually, multiple people standing up to greet or to bow to him. One man in particular remained in his grasp for a couple of moments of low exchanged conversations. Yongsun only continued stand in the doorway awkwardly, fixing her blazer and covering her waist to conceal the revealed skin of her outfit.

"Yongsun!" Eric calls out to the dazed girl, bringing back to her thoughts in an instant from the amount of voices all talking at once. There were at least 15 other people here, some with their own significant others so multiply that number, but she still felt like an alien on another planet. "Come over here, I'd like to introduce you to someone that's quite relevant here."

She gulps down something large in her windpipe, making her way towards Eric and placingherself next to him with hands clasped and head down. Yongsun suddenly had the urge to cry because of the uncomfortable atmosphere. It took a few moments for the girl to raise her head towards the man Eric mentioned with his hand held out for a handshake.

"Yongsun, this is Park Jinyoung," Eric introduces. "He is also known as the infamous JYP, the CEO of this place."

Yongsun bows down stiffly, feeling overwhelmed with thoughts and scratching her arm underneath her sleeve with frustration. "Hello, it's lovely to meet you."

JYP bows back more formally. "It's great to meet you as well. Eric has told me a lot about you. Thank you for coming to this event with us."

She nods sincerely, a little smile on her face. "Thank you... I-It's great to be here as well."

Yongsun stood there for a couple of moments as Eric and JYP exchanged a conversation between each other that she tried to concentrate on but couldn't from the amount of overwhelming emotions running through her body. It didn't take long for a couple of more men—probably other staff members of the company—to join into their conversation while leaving the girl in the dust. She mumbles to herself lowly,  stepping aside and placing her back on the cold wall, observing everyone's actions quietly.