22 | confession

expect more cursing in future chapters lmao

we need that action

also enjoy EXTREMELY GAY PANICKED moonbyul

and enjoy the long chapter :)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

I'm tired of hiding,
tired of waiting.
I'm just going to say it,
all the things I've been
wanting to say to you.
I just hope in some
other universe somewhere,
there will be such thing as an
"us."

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☼

ahnyonce 💀
hey dude, we're waiting outside for you now.

are you feeling alright?

Byulyi smiles to the care Hyejin was showing through her text messages, replying back instantly but still filled with the largest amount of anxiety ever. There's no doubt she felt nervous about attending. She took some medicine before leaving, but not like it's going to help entirely. She already expected the night to go downhill in an instant.

moonstar 🌙
i feel better than ever, hyejin!
Read at 7:56 p.m.

ahnyonce 💀
if you don't want to come then you don't have to𑁋wheein will understand.

moonstar 🌙
no, i have to. i need to speak with yongsun for hiding secrets from me.

you know i found out she's leaving last night from her stubborn ass boyfriend? she's going to the states and she signed up with an agency all in ONE day.
Read at 7:57 p.m.

ahnyonce 💀
oh shit what? get your self out here and spill everything.

moonstar 🌙
she didn't tell you guys either? ffs, i'm almost there. do you see me?
Read at 7:58 p.m.

ahnyonce 💀
nice fit, really suits you.

moonstar 🌙
...was that pun intended?
Read at 8:00 p.m.

Byulyi's eyes then widen in shock and admiration to Wheein and Hyejin's outfit once she caught the first glimpse of them standing by the gate, waiting. The purple-haired girl casually makes her way down the metal steps slowly, keeping a close eye on them and their couple outfits. Hyejin's outfit consists of a simple black dress which showcased her curves and shoulders as it was also off-shoulder. She wore a coat that only covered her arms; Byulyi guessed she likes to show skin. Her short dark hair was tied back in a simple low ponytail. Wheein wore a silky white skirt with a belt, a ruffled top with lacy sleeves that hung loosely on her arms and resembled that of angel wings, and long white boots. Her long blue hair was parted evenly and fell freely down her shoulders and back.

 Her long blue hair was parted evenly and fell freely down her shoulders and back