001. seperation

( SEPERATION

( SEPERATION. )

For some reason, the sky looked furious despite the summer season. Eui wondered if it was because of the weather or if it was solely because of how down she felt at the moment. A disappointed sigh escaped her lips as she brushed her fingers through her hair, scooting over to sit beside Jay and Sunghoon.

"Was I too harsh?" She asked them. Sunghoon pursed his lips, thinking of a better way to put it.

"You were brutal," Jay, however, answered bluntly which made Eui's expression darken even more.

"Poor Heeseungie...he was just worried." Sunghoon sighed, twirling the lollipop in his mouth.

Eui looked back in front, reminiscing her argument with Heeseung. She regretted it and she was saddened at the thought of possibly losing her best friend. The way they lashed out on each other made the argument bigger than the other ones they've had before.

And she kept telling herself that it was all her fault.

EARLIER.

"What do you mean I can't tutor Seokmin?" Nari hoisted her bag across her shoulders as she looked at Heeseung sitting on her desk across the room.

The two were the only students left inside the classroom since they had to finish a project to be submitted the next day. Talk about cramming it in since they'd spent the past few days procrastinating and delaying the project.

"He's your senior," Heeseung pointed out as he crossed his arms.

"The teacher told me it would be better if I tutor those who are struggling so I can get extra points. It benefits me as well. Doesn't matter if he's my senior." Eui shrugged.

"Look Eui, I know you're doing it because you want to help others but that Seokmin guy...he gives me weird vibes."

"Weird? What do you mean weird? He looks kind...handsome even."