002. secrets

( SECRETS

( SECRETS. )

Time flew by and Eui had been working diligently in order to attain high marks in class especially since she was going to become a senior and graduating high school the year after. She became more active in both academics and socializing with the students which made her one of the star students on campus. Of course, popularity would always come from being the student council president.

"Ugh, my hands hurt. Yo! Eui, can you finish this for me?" Youngbin asked as he walked over and placed a stack of folders on top of her desk.

Eui leaned back on her chair, lightly stretching her shoulders as she attempted to focus on the given tasks at hand. She rolled her eyes at Youngbin as she took a folder and began reading the details inside, "Don't tell me you're ditching me to go have fun with your friends again."

Youngbin looked away sheepishly. "Damn pres, how did you know?"

"How am I not supposed to know when I see you post on social media about your little trips with your friends almost every day," she grunted, pushing the stack of folders back towards the boy. "Youngbin, you're the secretary. This is your job. As much as I'd like to help you, this matter needs your approval so finish your work."

Youngbin pouted. "Oh fine. Man, I wish I knew how tiring the student council was gonna be. If I did, I wouldn't have joined the elections."

"Oh stop with the whining. You know you love the points anyway," Eui teased.

"That's true." Youngbin cracked a smile.

Time passed by without their knowledge, a beautiful mixture of orange, pink, and red covering the sky. A yawn escaped Eui's lips as she absentmindedly lowered her head onto her desk. They had finally finished the paperwork after two whole hours and it was time to go home.

Youngbin stretched his arms, grabbing his bag after doing so. "I should walk you out. It's getting dark," he told her.

Eui shook her head, "No, it's fine."

"Pres, you're being stubborn. It's getting late--"

A knock came from the door, interrupting Youngbin. The door opened and in came Sunghoon and Jay, entering as if they owned the place.

"Oh? Why are you two here?" Eui asked, hurriedly packing her things before rushing over to the two.

"Walk you back. It's already late. We've been waiting for ages," Jay answered as he walked over to Eui.

"Youngbin-hyung, thanks for accompanying her," Sunghoon patted Youngbin's back.

"It's cool, Jay. No problem," Youngbin answered. "Since you two are here, I'll go now...I guess."