009. drinks

( DRINKS

( DRINKS. )

It was a bright Sunday noon and Eui was absolutely bored out of her wits. Her fever had subsided the morning after Heeseung stopped by her place and so the rest of her Saturday consisted of rolling around the bed, eating to her heart's content, and another one of her daily study sessions. When Sunday came, she had already completed her assignments and did a few household chores so she really didn't have anything else to do for the rest of the day.

Although there was something that had been bugging her for quite some time. Does Heeseung still use his number? Given that it had been two years already since they last texted, she wasn't so sure if he still used his old number since they used social media to chat with each other most of the time.

Two days prior to his sudden departure, Heeseung had set his account to private and Eui had unfollowed him a week after he left due to the pent-up anger and frustration she'd felt from his sudden disappearance. Admittedly, it was a stupid move and two hours after she had done it, she wanted to repeatedly slam her head on the wall. She wasn't updated anymore about his social life - not like she wanted to stalk him or anything - and she couldn't even lower her pride to follow him once again nor ask Sunghoon and Jay about it.

Actually, everything related to his sudden disappearance was just so confusing and she so badly wanted to just be upfront and ask him about it. But she couldn't. She didn't want to rush it. Even though she had mixed feelings about it all especially with why he ignored her on the first day, she couldn't bring herself to harbor negative feelings towards him.

In all honesty, she just wanted her best friend back. Quite contrasting since she's also the one who avoids Heeseung these days.

Nothing really changed about him except for the height and his slightly manlier build, perhaps also his voice that lowered a pitch. Well, undoubtedly his looks as well. Heeseung always had good looks but this time, he was just dazzling. But of course, stubborn Eui wouldn't be able to admit that. Maybe.

Her phone chimed along with a notification and she hurriedly rolled over her bed to check.

that one handsome guy:
eui heyyyyyyyyyy

you:
yo sunghoon

you:
what's up?

that one handsome guy:
can we come over

that one handsome guy:
jay and i are bored

that one handsome guy:
tell ur mom

you:
u already know the answer
even before i ask her anyway

that one handsome guy:
yes tell her we love her too

that one handsome guy:
see you in 20 byee