006. feelings

( FEELINGS

( FEELINGS. )
‎‎‎

‎‎
‎‎

"So...what idea do you have for the--um, project."

Geonu smiled at how shy Eui was acting. Deciding not to point it out as it would probably make her feel more embarrassed, he moved on with the project at hand. "Since it's something related to our favorite literature piece, do you think a song would be okay? I mean--I remember you did have a nice voice back--"

"Don't mention it, please." Eui groaned, burying her face in her hands from the utter embarrassment she felt upon recalling the particular memory.

She once sang 'under the sea' in front of the whole class for a talent show and made a particular mistake that made her a laughing stock in front of her classmates.

"It's cool. Everyone's voice cracks all the time." Geonu continued reminding her, resulting in the girl cringing even more.

In the corner of the room, a certain boy stared at the two with narrowed eyes, furiously crumpling the piece of paper in his hands. Chu Jimin, his partner sitting beside him, noticed the profound bitterness Heeseung was trying to be so discreet about - but miserably failed. His eyes trailed towards where the boy had his eyes locked on and a teasing smirk spread across his face once he saw the target.

"You're jealous," Jimin told Heeseung.

Heeseung snapped out of his trance and furiously shook his head. "No-No, of course not. Why would I be? What made you even think of that?" He strongly denied.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his partner before replying. "Just focus on the project, will you?"

Heeseung nodded and the two continued on with the sharing of ideas. Though, he still couldn't stop sparing a glance at the girl every few minutes as well as give sharp looks towards the boy beside her.

Lee Geonu, his rival.