𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥

"There she is!"
┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

(Y/n) was the type of girl that was the kindest, smartest, and most beautiful girl anyone had ever met, but didn't have many friends. Boys and girls swooned over her, but she didn't know it.

She was oblivious.

When people confessed, she found a way to reject them without hurting their feelings, making them fall for her even further.

Somehow.

And then there was Toru Oikawa. The schools celebrity. Everyone knew him, much like everyone knew (Y/n), he was well aware of his popularity. However, despite his popularity, (Y/n) never seemed to even look in his direction. This bothered him.

Everyone but the most popular girl in school, seemed to pay attention to him.

And he wanted to change that.

Everyday, after school, (Y/n) would go to the arcade. Everyone knew this and took advantage of it, following her there everyday after school.

Many students would go to the arcade, just to see (Y/n) there, even if it was just for a moment.

'Who knows, maybe she'll say hello to us, like on Monday!'

Some students would forget about following (Y/n) and actually enjoy themselves at the arcade, while others discreetly followed her to whatever game she went to.

Not every student could make it everyday. However, students made sure to go on Friday's.

Friday was the perfect day to go to the arcade, making it packed with students, whether it be for (Y/n) or for actual enjoyment. All of this information was widely known by all students including Oikawa and after 2 years of being ignored by (Y/n), Oikawa decided he was going to fix it.

"Iwa-Chan! Do you wanna go to the arcade after school today?"