➪F҉i҉n҉a҉l҉ B҉o҉s҉s҉

"I love him."
ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ͚˚   ҉  ͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ

After being told everything, I sat in my seat in silence. Once we got back to school we were forced to take attendance before being sent home. As soon as my name was marked, I grabbed my bag and ran home as fast as I could.

Once I was home I threw my bag onto the couch,and turned back around, toward the door. "(Y/n), what on earth are you doing?" I hear my mom yell. "I just- I'm going to the arcade." I yell back in response. My step dad steps into the living room.

"We've has this talk. You cannot continue to go to the arcade to cope when you feel sad or angry." He says walking toward the door. Before he can get there I dash out of it, slamming it behind me. I pull my bike from the side of the house and jump on, going as fast as I can. It's not long before I get to the arcade.

♡︎

Once I'm home, I go upstairs and I plan to stay there. I hear pings coming from my phone so I pick it up and see... Iwa-Chan? He never texts me.

Iwa Chan😃❤️
Oikawa
Get online
I need to tell you something
Now.

Me
Okay?

Iwa Chan😃❤️
You need to go to the arcade

Me
?
Why
Isnt (Y/n) there

Iwa Chan😃❤️
Omfg please
Don't worry about it
Im there, just come

Me
Okay fine
Ig

I walk downstairs and grab my sisters keys. "Where are you going?" She asks, startling me. I flinch and turn around. "I'm meeting my friend somewhere." She stare at me, thinking. "Hmmm. Okay, just be back by 10 or something." She says turning back around and walking away. I speed run out of the house and into the car. Why does Iwa-Chan want me to go to the arcade. That's the last place I want to be right now. I start the car and back out of the driveway, going toward the arcade.

Once I parked the car, I take out the keys and reach for my phone.

Me
Alright I'm here
What now

Iwa Chan😃❤️
Smh go inside

Me
Where are you

Iwa Chan😃❤️
Go to the booths in the back

Me
Alright
I'm going inside now

I put my phone in my pocket and get out of the car, locking it as I walk into the arcade. Once I get inside, it seems more crowded than usual. I walk to the back, where the booths are. The booths are completely full and there's a long line to get food.

The booths in the back are full, and not full of any Iwa-chans. He must be on his way.

♡︎