ⓁⒺⓋⒺⓁ ⓄⓃⒺ

"NOT TOBIO!"
┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

After last night, I felt like I had come to terms with myself. Hopefully Toru doesn't question me today, I still haven't finished my 34 video playlist. They are all videos of how to get your crush to like you. I'm sure it'll work. I still have 13 videos left to watch, so I still don't know how to respond to some of his questions correctly.

I open YouTube and click on my playlist. Since I have to be here for about 3 more days, I've been using my time to practice. I need to know how to make Toru like me. I think I want to be with him... if things don't work out, then I'll just have to move on. That's that, but for now I need to focus on my plan. I made a 3 step process. I'm reviewing it as a watch, though I'll have to hide my notes later. 

Once I finished my notes, I looked for a place to hide them if anyone's over.

You know what?

Inside my pillow case will do. I open my pillowcase and shove the folded paper inside. I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom to get ready for... staying inside the house.

♡︎

At school, I spent all day thinking about (Y/n). Suzuki wasn't here today, so she must be suspended too. I'm still a little upset about loosing to Kurasuno, but I need to move on now. I have to focus on college, and my volleyball there. Where do I want to go? I don't know. Do I want to play volleyball for the rest of my life? Yes, but I also like doing other things. These are all things I need to think about.

Since I don't have practice anymore, I'm a little... well... I feel like I have nothing left to do. It's the end of the day, so I walk home. I'll visit (Y/n) on my way there. She makes me beyond happy, to the point where I'm not sure if this is just a crush. I get this feeling that I just can't describe when I'm around her, like I would stay with her forever if I could. We've only known each other for 3 years, but we've only been friends for about 2 weeks.

I get out my phone and message her.

Me
Hey (Y/n) is it okay if I come over to see u

Wifey💙💍
Ofc
ur coming back from school now right ?
Will get some chips from 7/11 when you pass by ?
U don't have to

Me
YES I DO AND I WANT TO
I will also jump off a cliff for u

Wifey💙💍
Pls don't😕😕
Also thank you I'll pay u back

Me
I'm not accepting your money🙈 Also after the dance do u wanna get all ur prizes at the arcade
We can just take my sisters car

Wifey💙💍
Oh I forgot about that
Yeah that sounds fun. Actually ask her tho DONT steal it

Me
Okay I wont
Tmmr is ur last day of suspension !
U missed only 3 assignments. You can look at my notes for it tho they aren't that hard

Wifey💙💍
Tysm
Btw how has Hajime been since the game? I want to mssg him but I don't wanna bother him