➪𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕤𝕤

"SHH, THIS IS MY SONG!"
ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ͚˚   ҉  ͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ

She started leading to a door that I've never noticed before. She opened it with a keycard. A keycard?

She then swung it open hard enough for it to stay open while walk through.

We walked through to a long concrete floored, brick walled hallway. The lights above were flashing different neon colors, making the whole hallway feel like a house party.

"What is this place?" I ask. She had let go of my hand, but I still followed like a puppy.

"The way to the amusement park!"

"Amusement park?" I ask even louder, leaving echo in the hallway heard ahead of us.

"Yes, multiple rollercoasters would make an amusement park, Toru. Everyone who comes to the arcade all the time knows about it. You know that mall, down in Kohi park? The tall class dome in the back is the amusement park."

I'm beyond surprised.

"How is this place still running if nobody knows about it?" I ask trying to wrap my head around this. I've never heard anyone talk about this.

"There's a lot more of us than you think. We don't ever talk about it because it would be really annoying if people started bringing their kids all the time. It's kind of like how you wouldn't want to invite a little kid to your birthday party. It wouldn't be fun anymore."

She explains, speeding up her walk. "C'mon, this is usually around the time the lines get long, we should hurry."

This is kind of crazy, but I guess it makes sense.

"It's pretty open, too. You could just look it up on google, but nobody really thinks there's a 'secret' amusement park attached to the arcade and mall."

"How did you find out about it?"

"After about a year of coming here almost everyday I got pretty close with the staff, I paid about 50 bucks and the manager of the amusement park gave me a key card for free entry, and well... you'll just have to see when we get there." She finished her rant.

By now we were walking up stairs. Am I dreaming right now? (Y/n) and I get to the final stairs to a glass sliding door. This is it.

She holds out her hand to me closing her eyes and exhaling.

"Huh?"

Why does she want to hold my hand? Could I even handle that right now?

♡︎

I hold my hand out to Toru. I didn't feel like paying for him to get in, so I had one option. I have to pretend he is my boyfriend.

The manager, who I had become friends with, said that any friends I bring would only have to pay 10 dollars to get in because she noticed that everyday I came in alone.

After awhile she asked me about my school life as a came in everyday. I always answered every question. She asked me about if I would want a significant other to come with one day.