𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝕆𝕟𝕖

"It's nice to finally meet you."
┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

The school day had just ended, meaning (Y/n) would now go home, change clothes, and head to the arcade. Students would bring clothes to change into, because school rules stated that students shouldn't wear their uniforms in public places unless they are on their way to school. *this is a real rule that some Japanese schools have.. y'all idk 😐* Students needed these clothes so they could be early for (Y/n)'s arrival.

"Iwa-chan! Are you coming with me after school?" Oikawa asked, sounding chirpy as he approached Iwaizumi at his desk.

"I guess, but why do you wanna go there so suddenly?"

"Doesn't (Y/n) go there everyday after school?"

Iwaizumi sighed at Oikawa's question.

"So that's what this is. Trashykawa, just because someone isn't obsessed with you, doesn't mean there's something wrong. She's dodging a major bullet by not talking to you." Iwaizumi added quietly at the end, looking away from Oikawa.

"Mean." Oikawa pouted.

Just then, (Y/n) walked into class, gaining everyone's attention. She wasn't usually in this class. The teacher smiled at her, standing up from her desk and walked to the front of the classroom.

"Class, today we have a new student joining us. She's transferring here from class 5. (Y/n), you could sit in between Iwaizumi and Oikawa over there." She announced.

(Y/n) started walking towards her seat. "Class starts in 5 minutes." The teacher adds, walking back to her desk.

(Y/n) looked over at Iwaizumi smiling sweetly before sitting down. "Hajime, it's good to see you again!"

Iwaizumi smiled back at her. "You too. I figured you would transfer here eventually."

"Huh?"Oikawa blurts, kind of loudly. 'First name basis? How does she know him?' He thought.

His thoughts are cut off when she looks over at him, smiling.

"Oh, I don't think I've met you before. I'm
(Y/n) (L/n), but everyone just calls me (Y/n)." She says holding out her hand. "It's nice to finally meet you."

Okinawa softly takes her hand- a move that got girls swooning -and shakes it. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Toru Oikawa."

Oikawa was speechless. He had been trying for years, and after all this time, she had just introduced herself.

The class was in shambles with the meeting of the most popular boy and girl in school. Word spread quick and soon everyone was talking about how they were jealous or how they shipped them and wanted them to become a couple ASAP.

Word also got around about Oikawa going to the arcade after school. Rumors rose and people canceled their plans for after school. Almost everyone was going to go to the arcade tonight.

꧁꧂

After school, the arcade was immediately filled with students waiting for Oikawa and (Y/n). At around 3:00, (Y/n) arrived making her fans scatter, trying to seem casual. She walked up to the token machine and put in a couple 100 yen. The machine dropped her a couple tokens and she was on her way.