L҉e҉v҉e҉l҉ F҉o҉u҉r҉

"More than anything."
ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ͚˚   ҉  ͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ

Time passed and I didn't speak to (Y/n) at all. It still hurts, and I can't seem to let go. Kuroo never talked to (Y/n) because we're in different groups.

Luck just wasn't on my side.

Today is the last day before we leave the camp and I've completely given up. Some things in life aren't meant to be, no matter how much you want them.

I packed up all of my stuff and was ready for tomorrow morning. Kuroo's group finishes their activities in about an hour, so I can at least talk to him for a bit longer. It was nice to have someone hear me out and be on my side, but it's time for me to leave that behind too. Maybe we can message or something.

I get bored, so I decide to go get a snack from the dining room. I'm unpleasantly surprised to see Mayu standing at the door. "Oikawa? I've been waiting to talk to you all week." She exclaims, walking up to me. I hold back a sigh.

"What did you need?" Her cheeks turn pink and she seems to get nervous. "Well, I know you and (Y/n) finally broke up. I just- I wanted to know if... we could get back together." She says, looking at the ground. "What? You broke up with me first. Why do you suddenly want to get back together? I've already moved on." I'm offended that she thinks I would even consider going back with her.

She grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to her. "You didn't actually like (Y/n), right? I thought you just dated her because she's popular." She asked, as if she were surprised. I quickly pull my wrist from her grip. "No! Is that why you kissed me? To make her hate me?"

She's surprised from my sudden outburst. "It's just-" I turn around and start walking away, cutting her off. "I don't wanna hear it. I hope you're happy."

♡︎

"(Y/n), wait!"

Today's the day we finally go home. I was on my way to the bus before I heard yelling behind me.

"(Y/n)."

I turn around and see Kuroo and Kenma. "What? What are you guys doing here?" I run up to see them. "I've been looking for you all week. Kenma was in the other cabin the whole time, and I could never get ahold of you." Kuroo gasps out. Did he run after me?

I giggle. "Why didn't you text me or something?" I ask. He looks dumbfounded. "I totally didn't think of that!" He facepalms. "Idiot..." I hear Kenma mumble.

I laugh and bear hug both of them. "I'm so sad that I have to leave now!" I let go of them and back away slightly, but Kuroo stops me. "Before you go I needed to ask you something." He immediately has my attention. "Oh okay. Go ahead."

"Alright so basically I was in my room right? I had to stay with someone and they were just kind of curious about something that involved you. Oh, that's weird I don't remember his name. Anyway-"

Kenma suddenly jumps in. "Get to the point Kuroo, she has to leave."

Kuroo takes a deep breath. "Okay, I just wanted to know if your going out with Kageyama."

My mind goes blank.

"PFFT. HAHAAHAHAH." I start laughing.

He seems surprised. "What? WHATS SO FUNNY??"

Eventually my laughing dies down. "Kageyama... he- PFFT." My laughter comes back as I try to explain.

"Kuroo... that's what you wanted to ask her?"

Kenma asks quietly chuckling. "What? I don't understand what's so funny." Kuroo says, rolling his eyes. "Kageyama is my cousin!" I burst out laughing again. Kuroo goes quiet. "WHAT? Nobody ever told me!" He yells. I smile.

"It's fine, I've got to go now." I hug him a final time then hug Kenma. "See you guys later!" I yell, fast walking away. Kenma waves at me. "Bye!" I hear Kuroo yell from behind me. I run to the bus and see a few teachers standing outside the bus, waiting for me.

"Hello (Y/n). Come on in." One of them says, writing something on their clipboard as I board the bus. I smile at the teacher and walk to the back of the bus, to see an entire seat completely open. I sit down and put my bag in the seat next to me. "Ahem." I look up and see... Mayu.

"Yes?" She shoves my bag closer to me. "I need to sit here!" I sigh at her words. This is going to be a long ride.

꧁꧂

For now, it's been pretty quiet and Mayu hasn't tried talking to me yet. We're about 3 hours in, so I won't have to be here much longer. I feel her staring at me, but I'm just pretending like I don't notice. I'm not good in situations like this.

"(Y/n)." I look over at her. "Yes?" I ask quietly. She looks back forward at the seat in front of her. "You loved Oikawa right?" Oh dear god.

"I guess. Why?"

She rolls her eyes and groans. "You were supposed to say no. He rejected me earlier today so I just wanted to know if it's too late to force him." She mumbles out.

"What do you mean he rejected you? And force?"

"Well, I asked him to get back together with me and he said no. When I say force I mean pester him forever. Look, I know you probably think I'm awful and everything, but I know when it's time to step back."

"What are you talking about?"

She must have seen the confused look on my face.

"I have other boys on my list to cross off, at least one of them have to be decent right? I'll back off from Oikawa, alright? I think you should have him. I've seen how he looks at you." She says, looking directly at me. We're cut off when I teacher yells at us to get off the bus for a bathroom break.

I stay sitting, I don't have to go. How he looks at me? How does he look at me? I never paid attention. I slouch back into my seat and wait for everyone to get back. What I really want is to go home and forget about everything, but a part of me wants to know more about what Mayu is saying.

Once everyone got back onto the bus we started driving again. I'm kind of nervous to ask Mayu what she meant. "You know what I meant right?" She suddenly asks. It's like she read my mind! "Oh uh.. no. What do you mean how he looks at me, you mean how he hates me now?"

"Pfft. You really are dense. (Y/n), I didn't think it would be that hard to figure out." She says giggling. "Well what? Will you just tell me?" I press.

"He's in love with you."

I fall silent."You just- you- huh? Love is a strong word, are you sure?"

"Definitely. More than anything."