ⓁⒺⓋⒺⓁ ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

"What does she have that I don't?"
┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

After walking for some time, we finally arrive at the gym. The dance starts in about 10 minutes, so there are people waiting by the door. Luckily, Suzuki isn't here. Yet at least. So I feel a bit more relaxed. There's a lot of people staring at me. Mostly weird guys that have tried to talk to me before.

Now that I know their intentions I'm a lot more creeped out by them.

Most people are looking at me because I've never dressed up or even been to a school dance before this. I've skipped every single one to go to the arcade.

It's creepy, so I try to pretend like I don't notice. Hopefully they'll stop. They continue staring at me and I get kind of nervous. Toru seems to have noticed. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He asks quietly. I don't respond, I just look at him then back at the guys. "Ew, them. They get in trouble for bothering girls all the time. I'll never understand why they're still allowed to be at school events."

He puts his arm around me. "Just try to ignore them. If they keep it up, I'll talk to them." I'm not convinced that he's just going to talk to them. "Toru, don't do anything stupid. I don't want you to get suspended too." He laughs.

"I know, it just really bothers me when someone makes you uncomfortable." I never expect him to say any of that stuff but he always does. It makes me feel fluffy.

Soon, the gym teacher opens the door and lets us inside. Me and Toru squeeze our way into the crowd of people entering the small doorway. The gym was dark and lit with neon colors. It reminds me of the arcade.

Toru walks me over to the corner of the gym, where the photo booth and the snack table are. Next to them, are the bleachers which we go and sit on. "So what do you wanna do?" He asks. "Hm. I don't know, I really can't dance and I'm not hungry, so I guess we could take a photo. Let's just wait first though, it's really crowded right now." Toru nods in agreement and pulls out his phone to play subway surfers, I follow.

꧁꧂

After a good 15 minutes of playing subway surfers, trying to beat each others high score, the picture booth became less crowded, so we decided to head down. I went to the bathroom, telling him to wait for me.

While in the bathroom I stood in front of the mirror texting Kenna. I didn't wanna seem rude to Toru, so I went somewhere private to text him. We agreed to meet at the arcade later, so he could help me with the prizes and maybe play a round of laser tag together. I was also asking Kenma for advice on how to dance in case Toru forced me later.

He didn't give me much, but he gave me something, which is more than I expected from him. After washing my hands, I left the bathroom and started pushing through the crowd, back toward where Toru was when I left.

When I got there he was gone so I figured that maybe he went back to the snack table or something. While I was walking there, I saw people staring at me and whispering. What happened, is it my dress or something? I continue walking to the snack table, to see a slight crowd and some yelling. Is there a fight? I go up to the crowd and stand on my tippy toes to see what's going on. There's not a lot of movement, so it can't be- wait.