ⓁⒺⓋⒺⓁ ⓉⓌⓄ

"So I'm yours now, huh?"
┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

After cleaning up the mess, we continued our Uno game.

He won at the cost of getting pushed off my bed.

We decided to build a fort and sit inside there instead. It was rather small, so we had to sit really close together. Perfect. We had been sitting there, watching Bee Movie for awhile on my laptop. He was laying in his stomach, closer to the screen. I was sitting criss cross in the back of the fort.

"Toru?" No response. I crawl over to him, he's knocked out. He's so cute. I'm not tired yet so I'm not sure what to do now. I go back to where I was sitting previously and sigh.

"I can't believe I like you. I can't tell you this while you're awake because I'm scared that we won't be friends anymore and you'll hate me. Maybe you'll think I'm using you, but I'm not." I whisper as quietly as I can. "Hm?" He answers groggily and quietly. Good thing he didn't hear me. "Nothing, I was talking to myself." I whisper back.

"Are you spending the night here? You need your uniform and toothbrush and like... everything." I ask him in a normal voice.

He groans. "Ugh, you're right." He mumbles, stretching his legs and arms. He slowly sits up and rubs his eyes. Something seems off about how he's acting. I grab his arm and pull him closer, putting my other hand on his forehead. He's burning up. "Toru, lay back down. You can't go to school tomorrow, you have a fever." He whines and  shoves his face into my shoulder. He mumbles something, but I can't understand him. "Go lay down on my bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

He whines again and hugs me. "Don't leave me (Y/n)..." He slurs out. I laugh. "You sound drunk. Can you call your sister and tell her you're staying?"

"She doesn't care. Just please don't leave,    (Y/n)!" I sigh and hug him back, smiling. "I'm not. You barely even had time to get sick, it's kinda funny." He lets go of me and lays back onto the floor with the pillow he was using before.

"Are you sleeping here?" I ask, a bit surprised that he would want to sleep on the floor. He nods his head. "Okay, whatever you want. I'll watch the rest of  the movie in the living room." He doesn't respond, so I go out and grab a blanket on my way there.

I sit on the couch and watch the rest of Bee Movie. I must have dozed off because I wake up feeling my ribs being crushed and being unable to see. It's the middle of the night. I by instinct, yell and push whatever's crushing me away, but I can't. I start to panic.

"(Y/n), the lights went out!" That idiot. Why did he jump onto me? He could have killed me. "Toru, don't just jump onto people when they're sleeping." I yell. He doesn't respond, so I listen for a moment and hear rain. Thunder must have hit our line. I scoot over as much as I can and lift up my blanket. "Ughh, just sleep here then." He slips under the covers and scoots closer to me. I hope he falls off.

It's going to be hard for me to fall back to sleep now that my crush is sleeping right next to me. Why is he scared, does he just not like the dark or something? He wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my pillow. How am I supposed to fall asleep like this? I reach over and feel his forehead. His fever went down, but he could still be sick. Hopefully I don't get sick too. He hugs me closer to him. I guess if he falls off, I'm going to fall too.