𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝕋𝕨𝕠

"Weird feeling."
ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ͚˚   ҉  ͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ

After Iwaizumi got back from the bathroom and ate the some of the snacks, courtesy of
(Y/n), the group walked around, playing a few more games. Before the end of the night Iwaizumi went home early, leaving Oikawa and (Y/n) alone.

As (Y/n) and Oikawa stepped outside, they saw the pouring rain from under the small extended roof. "Well shit." She frowned. "It's okay, I think I have an umbrella in my backpack, if you don't have a ride, we can walk home together." (Y/n) smiled at Oikawa, squatting down to search her bag.

"Oh okay, where do you live?" He asked looking down at her.

"I live on Kumori street, about 3 blocks down."

"What really? I live on that street too."

They've lived on the same street all these years and never noticed. Oikawa sobbed internally on how he had missed so many opportunities to talk to her.

"That's weird. Oh, heres my umbrella!" She looked up from her backpack handing it to Oikawa, before zipping up her backpack and standing back up.

Oikawa opened the umbrella and looked over to the bike rack. "Don't you need your bike?" He asked looking back at her.

"Nah, I come here like everyday, I'll get it tomorrow." She assures, casually throwing her backpack onto her shoulders. "Anyway, I live on the corner, so you can just take my umbrella down to your house. We can meet here tomorrow if your not busy."

Oikawa stopped breathing. After all these years, finally. "Oh, definitely!"

"Great. I'll be here at around noon." She pauses for a moment. "We should probably start walking before it gets worse, it's already pouring."

"Right."

♡︎

Oikawa took the first step, I followed right next to him. I inched closer to him, I hate being in wet clothes, so I hope he doesn't mind.

Eventually we were walking shoulder to shoulder. I pull out my phone and unlock it. "Hey Toru, do you have snapchat?" I ask.

Hopefully he's okay with me calling him his first name, I think were friends now.

"Oh, yeah I do. It's nocakekawa1."

I laughed. "I'm sorry, it's just-" I cut myself off and started laughing even harder.

"I know. Iwa-chan made my account, sorry about that..." He has a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You should know better than to let him touch any username of yours!"

After a while of walking we come across my house, which sucks. We were having a pretty good time.

"Alright this is my place!" I put my backpack over my head and run to my porch. "See you tomorrow Toru, message me when you get home!" I yell.

"Alright! Bye, see ya later!" he says waving at me. I unlock my door, and run inside.

Once I'm inside, I take off my shoes and go to my room. I throw my backpack to the side, not bothering to turn on my light. I flop onto my bed. I take my phone out of my pocket and sigh. What a day.