𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"Don't make me do this."
┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

⚠︎︎Violence/gore will be mentioned in this chapter⚠︎︎

After getting to the locker room and changing into my sweatpants and hoodie, I was barley to the gates.

I'm still not over what happened. I just need some time to myself to calm down. I look at the ground as I walk, feeling my heart slow a bit. That didn't last.

I stop when I see a pair of shoes in front of mine. I look up. Aiko Suzuki.

"Hello (Y/n)."

I can't stand her. Her manipulative smile, her fake sweet demeanor, everything. I usually got along with everyone, but my past with her wasn't so clean.

I frown at her presence.

"What do you want? We agreed to leave each other alone."

She grins. "I see you started going out with Toru. He even kissed you earlier."

Thats probably what her problem is. I try to stay calm.

"Yeah, so what?"

She grabs the collar of my jacket. "You're breaking up with him. I bet you know I like him, and that's why you're with him."

I laugh in her face. "Says who? I don't owe you anything. And no, I didn't know that. Not everything is about you."

She gets closer to my face. Now people started to stare. This might not end well.

"SAYS ME. You took the spotlight during nationals. You can't take this." She yells in my face.

I push her off of me. "I don't want to fight you again."

I see her back up. "I bet Oikawa won't be happy to see his girlfriend beaten up."

God, her face is punchable.

I take off my jacket and throw it on the ground. As I much as I hate fighting, hearing her talk about Toru like that really pissed me off. More than I thought it would.

The people around started talking and yelling. Some start recording.

She runs at me first, but unsuccessfully, because I punch her right in the jaw. She backs up, but doesn't give up.

"You know you won't win, why don't you ever leave me alone?!" I yell at her. She ignores me and tackles me. She starts choking me, soon I'm not going to have a choice soon.

"I d-son't want to do this."

I breathe out. No response. I cant hold back on her now. I grab her wrist and start to twist it. I hear a loud pop and she screams and let's go of me.

She stands up shakily holding her wrist. She uses her other hand to grab me and drag me to the gate.

The crowd is getting louder and I'm afraid a teacher will come out.