➪𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜

"I understand now."
┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

After we ate our food, we went to my living room and sat on my couch, watching random volleyball games while stuffing our faces with popcorn.

I felt awful that Toru felt like he failed his team. He didn't, but he obviously wouldn't think that right now.

He fell asleep hugging me, so there was no way I would be able to leave. I eventually dozed off without choice.

I woke up to him on his phone, still clinging onto me.

"You're awake."

It feels so different to see him in the morning. My heart does a thing.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." He says yawning.

"What are you doing?"

"The school posted something about the dance. We're going right?"

"Huh? Oh. I forgot about our whole 'couple' thing. Yeah, I'll go! Do we have to dress formally?"

"Uh, I think so, but if you don't want to then I won't either."

"No, I'll do it." I assure him.

"You really don't have to." He insists.

"No, it would be weird to dress casual anyway."

Toru sighs. "Okay. As much as I want to be extra and dress up, I want you to be comfortable first."

"That's really sweet of you. When is it?"

He looks down at his phone once again. "Oh uh... next Thursday. Isn't that when your suspension is up?"

I nod my head. "I'm not allowed to go anywhere unnecessary until then, so what do you want to do?"

"Hmm... lets go to a party."

I stare at him, and realize he's not kidding. "You're kidding right? A party?"

He laughs. "Yeah, it's a few blocks down. Wanna go?"

"Who's going to be there and what are you guys doing there? I'm not going to get wasted at a party, I'm already suspended."

He sits up. "No, it's not like that. It's just like a hangout, I promise there's nothing illegal there. It's just a couple of volleyball people."

"Alright, I'll trust you. When is it, then?" He thinks for a moment. "In like 30 minutes."

"And you didn't think to say that earlier? We need to get ready!"

꧁꧂

I walk into the party as quietly as I can. (Y/n) should be here soon, and I don't really wanna deal with any fangirls that could be here right now, so I walk inside, run to the stairs and sit down at the top, hiding from the people there. I get out my phone and text (Y/n).

Me
Are you almost here? I'm afraid my fan girls will be here

(Y/n)💙
Oh yea I should be there pretty soon. If there are fangirls there, you need to add them on Snapchat
I just saw one of your fans story's and it was so funny, they post like edits of you and stuff HWIEJWJ