𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

♪"We're all in this together!"♪
ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ͚˚   ҉  ͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ

After walking away from Toru, I got a little anxious. I hate being by myself and its very quiet.

But that's not important, I need to win that pizza.

I heard some shuffling. I could be done for. I turn around to see a while beam of light in the barricade in front of mine.

They must be looking at the leaderboard. I quietly walk over and peek over the barricade. I see the orange light. I see some blonde hair.

Wait.

I slowly point my gun at the boy and shoot. He notices his colors go out and looks above him. I haven't seen those eyes in while.

Kenma.

The reason I started going to the arcade everyday was because of him. Everyday after school, his mom would take us and we would play a single game.

Now every arcade has a feeling of nostalgia for me, a feeling of comfort.

Even during elementary and middle school, not a lot of people talked to me.

During my first few years of elementary school, Kenma was my only friend. After I left and went to middle school, we got separated and that's when I met Hajime. They were the only ones that ever treated me like a normal person.

Now that I don't have any people that talk to me, I come here everyday to feel like I'm not alone.

But maybe I won't anymore.

Things are changing

"What's up Kenma?" I smile down at him. He slightly smiles back at me.

"Hey (Y/n). I knew I could find you here. Who's the 'nuts'?"

"Do you know Toru Oikawa?"

"Yeah. He's the setter for your school, isn't he?" He responds quietly.

"Oh right, I forgot he plays volleyball. That's who I'm here with."

"On a date?"

"No. Why does everyone think that?" I sigh.

"Well he's really popular so I just assumed, because you're popular too." Kenma reasoned. By now I was sitting in the barricade next to Kenma.

"I'm not popular, Kenma. I don't know why you keep saying that."

"Right, I forgot your oblivious." He rolls his eyes, smiling. "I am not." I argued.

"Whatever, Kuroo is waiting for me. He got killed by Oikawa as soon as we separated because he's an idiot. But I'll be back here next week. I'll text you." He gave me a quick side hug.

"Alright, bye!" I hugged him back.

"Bye. Good luck." He responds. He stood up and walked towards the exit, looking down at his phone as usual.