CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

THEIRS

SEPTEMBER felt this is too complicated. Yes, she want this to end. She wants her life to end.

However, as she look at Detective Aves- on his eyes was pleading- she remembered the old lady.

Her last word was the thing that she wanted to happen.

And that is for her to live.

Lady Psy wants her to live. To continue the life until she'll succeed on ending the misery. Ang sabi pa nga nito ay gusto nitong mapagtagumpayan niyang mawala ang problema sa sarili.

She wants her to succeed on living the life that she wanted the most. To be able to face everyone without fear.

Pero magaganap pa ba yun?

How can she live without it when all those whom she treasured want her dead? She wants freedom but that will be the last thing that she can get.

Siguro nga kung hindi siya pumatay ulit ay baka mangyari pa yun. In those years that had passed after she got out of that jail, she finally experienced the life that she wanted.

She was free to roamed around. She was free to smile and speak as she wants to. Sobrang saya ang naramdaman niya lalo na nung natupad na ang pangarap niya- nila.

To be a psychologist.

She was abled to help those who are in needs. Iyong kagaya niyang nagdurusa din dahil sa sarili.

She felt like everything was perfect when she was able to achieve it.

But unfortunately, she needs to pay off her dept.

Her past. The past that she ran off without hesitation.

Nang maranasan niya kung gaano kalupit ang naramdaman nang nasa kulungan ay iyon ang pinaka-nakakasuklam niyang panaginip. After experiencing the pain, loneliness and grief inside the jail- she doesn't want it anymore.

Kaya nang makalabas ay walang atubili niyang tinalikuran ang responsibilidad sa ginawang krimen. She became selfish when she tasted freedom.

How could she not to?

When almost her life, she was caged and alone.

Sinong hindi pipiliin ang sarili man lang matapos maranasan ang lahat ng yun? Was it her fault that she ran? Was it her fault to crave the freedom that she always wanted the most?

She just want to live. But why can't she?

Hindi niya ba deserve na maranasan man lang na maging malaya kahit saglit? May mali ba? Siguro oo dahil sa ginawa niya pero ginusto niya ba? Hindi naman.

She never want to be a killer. She never want to suffer.

She just want a life pero bakit ang hirap hirap na maransan iyon? Bakit siya pinagkaitan na maranasan 'yun?

She look at Einver and Israel and even felt more pain on her heart.

These two was one of the reason why she still want to live.