CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

HIS

"September!"

His mind went blank and without a second thought, he run towards her and stop her from doing such acts.

He wrap his arms around her waist and pulled her with force. He can hear her gasp as she tried to struggle.

"Let go!" sigaw nito habang pilit na kumakawala pero mas lalo lang niyang hinihigpitan ang kapit rito.

"Calm down!" He grit his teeth in annoyance. Saglit naman itong natigilan dahil mukhang nakilala na nito kung sino siya pero mas lalo lang itong nagwala.

"I said let go of me!"

"I said calm down and don't do reckless things!" aniya habang sinusubukang hindi magpatinag sa tulak nito.

"Just let me be and end this!"

"I said no, September!"

"What?!" galit itong huminto at nangangalating tumingin sa kaniya.

"Isn't this what you want?! To let me die?! Eto na oh! Gagawin ko na kaya bakit mo'ko pinipigilan?!" sigaw nito na ikinatigil niya. Kinuha naman nito ang pagkakataon para mas itulak siya. She serve that as a chance as she was about to climb again pero mabilis niyang hinablot ito't hinila palayo na naman.

"Ano ba?! Hwag ka ngang maki-alam!"

"I told you not to do it, didn't I?!" She glares at him.

"You don't have the right."

He scoff and went close again then roughly grab her right arm and start at her without feeling any guilt as he said these words;

"Since you have a heavy debt on me, I can decide if I'll let you kill yourself or not." He smile eerily and he looks even more merciless to that. "I'll be the only one who can made decisions about it, September. You owe me big, that's why you must pay it through giving your life."

"By giving my life?" She snorted. "I'd rather die than meeting you again."

Mas lalo niyang hinigpitan ang paghawak sa braso nito habang pinipigilan ang sarili na mas lalong magalit.

"Now you have the guts to say that after what you did?! How many screws in your head loosen?! Sobejana, you have no right!"

"I have as a human!"

He laugh. "Human? You're still considering yourself as one?! Wow, such a thickface!"

Sinubukan muli nitong pumalag sa hawak niya. "Bitaw na sabi!"

He look down at her and his face crumpled in disgust. "I'll throw you in jail again. And you can spend your whole life living hell with that."

Her face suddenly went pale as paper upon hearing the word jail. She suddenly gasp as her eyes became unfocus.

"Haaa . . . ." Ilang beses itong biglang huminga ng malalim at sa gulat niya'y humawak ito sa sariling leeg na para bang hindi makahinga at may sumasakal rito.

He squinted his eyes but did nothing. Binitawan niya bigla ang braso nito kaya agad itong napasalampak sa lupa. Hawak parin nito ang leeg at sunod sunod na huminga ng malalim. Napansin din niya ang malikot nitong mga mata na parang aligagang-aligaga ito.

Kumunot ang noo niya. "What the hell are up to-"

"N-No! S-S-September won't go back to that jail again! No, no, no! I won't let it!" bigla na lang itong nataranta ng husto at nagsimulang magwala.

"I-I won't go back there! September can't! September won't go back!" She keep on shouting that she won't go back to jail. She keep on using September as if it's not her own name.