DALAWA.

| THREE YEARS AGO,
AT THE APARTMENT |

RADIO:  [ turned on ]

NEWS BROADCAST:  [ tuning... ]

ANCHOR: Good morning. This is SK Hour 25, reaching out to you with the latest news live. At Wonju City, a young man was found lifeless, dead drowned in a bathtub today at six o'clock located in 47 Masson Apartment.  Here's Kim Joon for the details.

REPORTER: Thank you. The police had already investigated the scene earlier and claimed that the victim committed suicide numerous times based on the shreds of evidence they took from the cuts on both wrists and pills scattering on the floor. The corpse was assumed to be soaked for four hours. The young man was named to be B̷͙̩̗̟̺̰̠̬̪̆̈́â̵̗̙̲͙͖̫͈͋͒̀͑̓̀͝n̷̛̟̱̖̓̑͆͆̐͝g̸͖̰̺̺̫̲̟̓̈́̔̔͆̎̍͜͝ ̴̢̼̻̂̌̏͋̈́̐̿͝Č̶̢͘͠h̷̢̫͓͓͗̑͗̅a̷̧̠̱̹͕̒̀͆̀̂͛̉̾͋̈ǹ̸͇̪̀͗̆͆, a medical technology student at Cosmic University.

CON'D: According to some witnesses, the former student was last seen on the balcony, drinking a glass of liquor while eyes wandering out like he was some sort in deep thoughts for a few minutes before going inside his room. The landlord of the apartment stated she visited the student, later on, to check him out on his doings but already seeing him dead hence, calling for an emergency.

CON'D: Until now, the police are still looking for further clues as to what drove the victim to do such an act. Furthermore, witnesses are still currently under interrogations. Back to you, guys.

NEWS BROADCAST[ tuning to other station... ]

ANNOUNCER: News flash! A missing high school sophomore was found poisoned in a Chemistry Lab of Seoul National High School, early in the morning.

CON'D: Detective Boo Sung Gwan stated that the sophomore whose name is—̵̛̞̩̣̯̣̘̻̣̩͌͆̎̇̈́͊ ̴̡̞͑[̷̛̘̬̰̹̙͙̬̱̪̦̖̂̈́̓́̑̄̅̐̓̕͝s̷̹̤̖̬͈͈̳̗͇̖̽́̊̀̉̈́̈̐͛̄̊͒̚̚̕͜ͅt̸̢̛̟̩̻͈̏͆̆̓â̸̲͕̦̮̟̻͚͖̹͚͎̼̤̌̈́̅̽͂͒̌̕͝͠ṭ̵̜̹̠͕͇͕̀i̵̡̛͙̦̦̲̺̣̬̱̺̲̰͇̣͒̈́̎̇̐͑ͅc̷̢̨̼̥̼̪͐̑̄̈̏́̆̒͑́̉̽͠ ̵̢̛̛̘͚͙͚̲͙̯͓̘̬̻̞͖̘͆̽̈́͋ě̴̢̧̛̠̪͔͙͇̻̹̺̩͑͑̑̑̅̓̂͐̅̌͠͝ȑ̸͉̱͕̻̲̏̓̾̇r̷͚̮̀̀͒̿͒͛͛̐͌̒̈́̈́͋̆̉o̸̠͖͂͊͌͗̅̓̆͑̒̾̈́̿̄r̸̞̰̪̘̣̖̲͐̅̈́̍͗́̃͊̇͘͠]̵̺̟͓̲̱̫̯̣̱̈̀̽̓̍̀̈́͘͝ was also seemed to shave his whole black hair as the mouth of the victim had been covered with bubbles, concluded cyanide poisoning was involved in the crime scene which had occurred yesterday night.

CON'D: The victim was last seen—

RADIO:  [ turned off ]

I forgot to tell yall to
keep an eye always
on the small details !