LABING WALO.

NOT SO whispers drilled inside Minho's ears once he woke up from his slumber sleep. He blinked his eyes a few times to adjust to the lighting, just to be met with the white ceiling above.

Ignoring his pounding head, the brunette slowly rose his body up from the soft mattress.

“You're finally awake!” A squealed voice exclaimed. He landed his eyes on the person who jogs towards him.

“I thought I'm going to lose you,” Jisung murmured on his ears as he gave the latter a tight hug.

Minho rolled his eyes at the exaggeration but returned the hug afterward, “What are you doing here?”

“Felix told me you were unconscious for three consecutive days so I decided to visit you as soon as possible,” The squirrel boy replied. He gently pulled away to hold his hand, squeezing it tight.

Three days? Holy shit. This wasn't meant to happen again.

Minho scanned the place he was in, inhaling the mixed aroma of ethylene alcohol and medicines which made him figured he was currently in the hospital.

“Mate, how are you feeling now?” Felix approached him, his red eyes visibly displayed from crying.

The brunette blinked his eyes again, looking down at the bandages on his arms. “W-what happened to me?”

The Australian ran his tongue on his chapped lips, “Oh well...about that...” He turned his head to the two taller boys inside the room who seemed to understand the message.

They wobbled their feet to the other side of the bed, “We can't explain how you manage to get your cuts but Seungmin and I saw you passed out on the corridor, near the court.” Hyunjin started while the younger nodded in agreement.

“We were shocked to see you there but we immediately admitted you to the clinic first and contacted Felix about your state. And here we are...” He chuckled nervously.

“I'll just call the doctor,” Jisung excused himself while the rest stared at each other awkwardly the moment the door was closed.

After a few minutes of silence, Felix cleared his throat. He kept shifting his gaze to him and the boys back & forth. Minho felt something was off with his friend. Hence, he was curious to find out.

“Is there anything you want to say?”

The red-haired was caught off guard by the question. He fiddled his fingers before answering, “I have been contemplating whether to tell you this or not.”

The Australian looked at Hyunjin first, giving him a curt nod. “It's not that I'm suspecting you or what—”

Minho was about to ask again but he immediately shakes his hands, “I-I mean that's not what I meant! Listen, I trust you alright? I completely understood the whole situation between you and Mingi. A-and I do believe you're the victim in there. But now, I heard the news about the Senior Representative who died three days ago, the same day when you passed out again." Felix said.

"And what bothers me is that every time someone dies, you ended up being injured— okay well fuck it. Let me get this straight, I don't even know what's going with you nowadays! You were always gone when this situation happens!"

This is the first time Australian had to raise his tone. And it made the brunette jumped a little from his seat.

"Minho..." he trailed. "Just be honest, are you hiding something from me?”

After he breathed out his last words, the atmosphere once again enveloped with cold silence.

The brown-haired guy could only stare at him as the shock was all overwritten on his face. He is still in the middle of processing the latter's words until it sank into his mind what he's hinting for.

“So you're saying I am the suspect for the two murder cases?” Minho asked calmly, way too calmly for someone's preference. He lowered his head and bit his lip to prevent himself from letting the tears coming from his eyes.

“Yea-No! You're not getting the point, hyung. I was just trying to say—”

“No! That's exactly your point! I-I can't believe this,” Minho whispered the last sentence, both hands went to hold his head frustratedly.

Out of all people, his friends were facing their backs against him now? He thought he could trust them enough but he was proved wrong.

He felt betrayed and it hurts him. It hurts so much that he found it funny.

Everyone looked stunned and frightened when he let a loud laugh out of the blue.

Seungmin began to speak, “Minho, I know you're just tired so take another re-”

“Bullshit! I don't want to hear anything from all of you. I...” He deeply sighed before regretting any words coming from his mouth, “Just get out.”

“Hey, guys! What did I miss?” Jisung's bashful voice echoed in the room. But when he noticed the quiet aura among the boys, he became worried. "Is there uh...something wrong?"

Minho shook his head and smiled upon the presence of the younger, “Nothing to worry about. We're just having a little discussion but not a big deal.”

The three of them suddenly left the room without saying any words nor looking back. The blue haired's face was beyond confused but he decided to wait for the latter to talk about it.

hi guys, i'm
finally back !!

i already have
a new phone &
i'm on xmas break
which means i have
more time to update
again :D