DALAWAMPU'T DALAWA.

| FLASHBACK |
THREE YEARS AGO

       DAYS TURNED MONTHS and months turned into a year since the two young men had been together as a couple. They did prove themselves that nothing can stand against them, not even the waves of ocean can pull them apart with its strong force. Or maybe that's what Minho had thought in his end.

Both men were busy working on their own agenda: the brunette was organizing the requirements to be submitted for his college admission. Meanwhile, Chan was in the midst of finishing his academic work for his final term.

Minho decided to enroll in the university where his boyfriend is currently studying. And fortunately, he was smart enough to pass the entrance exam. Excitement filled him when the idea of graduating in the same school with Chan popped into his mind.

Today, he decided to stay at their shared apartment as he laid on their mattress. Minho scrolled through his timeline to ease his boredom while waiting for Chan to come home until his eyes caught on something.

' The famous Bang Chan is dating a sophomore high school student? '

His eyebrows furrowed at what he had read. The last time he recalled it has been two years since he entered the sophomore year. And is it even justifiable to date a younger student than him?

He further searched more of this information and was surprised with a lot of contents he shouldn't have read in the first place.

' Who's the lucky guy? '

' The student was said to be studying in Seoul National High School '

' Oh! I saw his boyfriend visit the uni yesterday, he's really cute! '
       > He has a new boyfriend? I thought there's something going on between him and Sana...
       > Minatozaki Sana? I'd never seen that foreign student since last month. Does anyone know where she was?
       > Another student went missing? Damn that's scary.

' Man, he's the luckiest guy in this whole planet and I'm sad that it wasn't me. '

As much as Minho could feel his heart aching, he kept digging for more information until he saw a photo uploaded. He clicked it and was more devastated when he saw two boys, backs facing against the camera.

The taller, which he assumed it was Chan, had his arms slung around another boy's shoulders. He seem pretty young from what he could barely glimpse on his features. But he is keen in distinguishing who it was.

The sophomore was studying in the same school as him.

Out of anger, he threw his phone across the room and heard the loud smash onto the wall, resulting for the device into small pieces just like how his heart slowly breaking. His frustrations led him to let out a sob while both of his knuckles had turned white from the tight fists he made.

He cheated on me not only once but twice... what if there's more people of them that is unheard?

"But why did you do it? ...Why?"

why

                  why

      why

                                why