WALO.

BEADS OF SWEAT were coming out of Minho's melanin skin. His head lolling in back and forth patterns until his brain sent an immediate impulse to electrify his body, jolted him awake. He took a deep breath to allay his rapid heartbeat.

He had another one of his nightmares last night. His boyfriend's image flashed on his dream with petrifying eyes staring at his soul, warning him about a thing he couldn't understand. But one thing for sure is that it was nowhere good. Nightmares aren't always on the great side.

Minho got up on his bed and drank a glass of water from the fridge, feeling the cool sensation slipping on his throat. He checked the clock and showed its shorthand pointing on the seventh whilst longhand between the three and four. Overall, he had less than fifteen minutes to prepare—

What a great way to start.

After doing his daily errands, he found himself sprinting on his path to the university while muttering curses under his breath for getting up late. Until he bumped a person whose hands supported him from hitting his head on the ground.

“Oh sorry!” He apologized, helping the boy who seems a freshman in picking up his materials on the floor, “It's okay, you aren't looking at your direction properly.” Minho felt embarrassed by what he said.

“Your class went to the auditorium by the way, ” He thanked him as the unknown boy left and went upstairs. Somehow, he caught a glimpse of his face as goosebumps risen due to the indescribable aura on his whole demeanor. The brunette couldn't pinpoint but it looks like he already encountered the latter before. Moreover, he was suspicious about how he did know his class.

Disregarding the thought, he ran towards the venue and entered their class. It was a bit of luck he managed to be on time.

One subject after another, they were now dismissed from working on a pile of practical tests their professors gave. But for Minho, he rather stayed and focused on his task in an old forensic lab. Felix would probably get the hint he will not join with him.

“Ah! I knew you're gonna be here!” His classmate, Mingi shouted across the lab which made Minho flinched. He heard the door locked, his footsteps getting nearer. He got up from his seat and backed away from his work.

He wasn't fond of Song Mingi as the guy is known for being a dotchebag in his batch. Although he was older than him by months, he has no match for his intimidating height. And now, he planned to be his target for today. Either way, he doesn't want to cause any trouble with him especially they're in a fragile elbowed room.

He cornered the older boy, “Aww are you scared? I just wanna have fun, ” He sinister, eyes flickered to his facial features.

Come on, Minho.

“Fucking get away with me, you asshole!” He tried to throw a fist but the latter was quick enough to cage it within his right hand.

Snap your fingers. It isn't a difficult thing to do.

“You're cute aren't you?” Mingi chuckled lowly, pushing his body with an amount of force on the table, emitting a groan as he landed on the broken laboratory equipment. The taller grabbed the collar of his shirt, repetitively banging his head on the hard tiles. His blood spurting out from the impact.

Do it now.

The brunette snorted at the guy, bursting out a boisterous laugh from the current situation he was in. Anyone who would witness the scene will think of him as a crazy man.

“W-what are you laughing at?” The taller scoffed, eyes darkening as he wrapped his hand on his neck, crushing his windpipe. Minho couldn't breathe, his vision is starting to get blurred and everything turned into a circular motion.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

“Why the hell did you—” A high-pitched shriek cut him off and Minho could only hear more glasses shattering everywhere and bones cracking before he blacked out.

Few minutes had passed, the brown-haired guy emerged from his position. He winced at the sharp pain on the back of his head while scanning the site. The lab looked like it was hit by a storm with its disarrayed environment and Mingi was nowhere to be found despite the chaos earlier.

Later on, he heard a scream from the outside hence, wobbled his feet towards the exit to check it out.