LABIMPITO.

"YOU'RE A MURDERER!" Hongjoong shouted obnoxiously, pointing his fingers to the male in front.

His hunch was right when there was something suspicious with him since the start. He was so sure he was the only person who could do it.

Meanwhile, Minho froze on his position as his eyes widened in bewilderment and mouth slightly agape. He may be present during the scene but that doesn't mean he was the one who murdered Mingi. He's blaming Chan for the cause.

He was not a murderer nor he did not have any intentions to kill anyone. He doesn't even have the heart to kill a fly for pete's sake!

It was not him...

Hongjoong was being delusional with the accusation.

"How can you be so sure?" Minho raised his eyebrow, "And if so, you do not have evidence, Hongjoong." He added.

"Are you hearing yourself? Who are to accuse anyone when you're just acting like a 'detective' here?" He pointed out.

"It wasn't my fault if he attacked me first!"

Do it, darling.

"Oh yeah? So you're indirectly saying you did it?" He sneered, wiggling his phone recorder in front of him. "Playing as a victim all along eh? Pathetic."

You wanted him dead, right?

Minho almost flinched when he saw Chan's figure on the corner, staring at him. His terrifying gaze made him gulped and shivered on his position.

The brunette was about to reply when their conversation was interrupted when the fluorescent bulb above them was flickering nonstop then, completely worn out. A pitch-black enveloping the room.

Let him help you, Minho.

"So what now? Is this part of your show huh?" Hongjoong snickered despite he couldn't see anything but the brightness from his phone.

He slowly went to where the switch is, turning it on and off but nothing happened.

"Geez,"

He grumbled under his breath when he heard a click sound. He stomped forward to the door but the knob wouldn't budge.

"Fuck you, Minho! Just open this damn door!" Hongjoong gritted his teeth, kicking the door harshly as if it would help him out. He swirled around as he pressed the flashlight button on his phone.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

"Minho?" He called out as he roamed his flashlight around the area yet, no figure nor his shadow was found. Nothing but the deafening silence surrounded him.

He dragged his feet little by little while searching for the young man. He thought maybe Minho was hiding or playing tricks on him.

As if someone was behind him, he immediately whipped his head around only for the unknown entity to move faster as he wrapped his arms around his neck, choking him in the process.

Hongjoong elbowed him on the stomach, earning a grunt but quickly recovered to push him on the ground. He was strangled by the strong man above him and saw his shadow pulling something on his pocket as he tried to fight back while reaching for his phone he dropped somewhere.

The man almost hit him when Hongjoong kicked him harshly, losing his grasp. He stood up and was so close to grabbing his phone until he felt a sudden pain in his back. Little did he realize, the man has a keen eye in the dark to throw his weapon onto his target.

Hongjoong arched his back at the impact, landing on his stomach. He heard his heels coming towards him as he tried to push himself from the ground but to no avail.

"No, please please have mercy on me. I still rather live." He begged, whimpering when he was tugged by his hair roughly.

"This..." An unfamiliar deep voice started, grasping another sharp weapon and placing it near his neck, "...is your consequence for nuzzling your nose to other's business." The man slit his scalpel on his throat as he listened blissfully to the screech of the dying student in agony,

"Death."

The latter squatted down to whisper in his ear and snickered, "How ironic you were so brave for confronting me earlier when I can take you down so easily."

He stabbed his heart two more times to make sure he wouldn't survive before fixing everything on spot neatly.

As he was finished, he never forgot to grab Hongjoong's phone on the ground and put it in his hidden pocket.

A satisfied smile plastered on his face as he giggled on his work whilst exiting the room and locking it behind.

"Sweet dreams, Hongjoong."