SAMPU.

( trigger warning! )

        UP ALL NIGHT, Felix decided to check on his good old friend in the apartment. The latter called him in the middle of the night to hang out for a few hours after the long busy schedules they have today. And for this purpose, he can't sleep.

“This is the first time I've heard some murder cases in the university,” Felix shivered, popping out popcorn on his mouth, “What a bizarre!”

They were watching Netflix, Jigsaw was playing on the screen. They weren't sure how they ended up choosing this horror-thriller movie but the whole film series was great.

Minho grimaced on the scene where they had to shred blood from any parts of the body to survive. “Sadly, there's no safe place in this world,” He answered. The older didn't understand why people have to face a bloody punishment for their wrongdoings as if their life is destined to be a sacrifice for the devil's feast.

Felix gagged, “Scary. I still wondered who is the suspect though.” His eyes wandered on his friend's injured head but immediately switched back to the screen.

Minho already explained the story between him and Mingi which was a sign of good news for his side that he was able to survive. Although he was mad at the guy for his reckless behavior.

After the movie has ended, Felix thanked him and bidding goodnight as he still has to wake up early tomorrow. Minho watched his shadow faded until he was gone out of his sight. He turned his head in both ends of the corridor before slamming the door shut, locking it completely.

He was alone again at last and he can finally do what he needed to do. He kneeled to grab a medical kit under his bed and went to the bathroom afterward. Minho unwrapped the cloth around his head and the fresh-cut from the broken glass was proudly displayed on his scalp. He picked up the needle and the semi-circle hook with a thin silk thread knotted on its hole.

He stood in front of the mirror located above the faucet and carefully, inserting the long sharp object onto his skull. His nose scrunched from the pain but continued stitching straight lines until he successfully reached the end. He looked at his reflection again and the result was neat. He felt somewhat better and proud despite pricking his fingers a few times.

I'm glad Chan taught me some basic medical skills.

Minho washed his face with clean water and opened his eyes to see crimson blood on both of his hands.

“Fuck!”

He stumbled on his feet as he felt his heart beating abnormally.

His eyes must be deceiving him again, tremoring him as much as possible. He didn't want to admit it but he was such a crybaby, tears swelling down his both cheeks.

He was a weakling. He was useless.

An idea suddenly entered into his mind to calm his nerves but he knew he already stopped doing it one year ago as he sought help under professionals. He had no other options to choose from as his hands were barely tolerating the discomfort, itching to hold something.

He hurriedly took the kit on the floor, searching for the small object inside, and pulled a stainless blade. He was conflicted at the moment about whether he should continue it or not.

Slice it, love.

He's on it again, provoking him to obey what he's telling him to. The brunette's eyes were twitching while his hands were shaking of nervousness to move. His lips quivered from fear.

You love me right? Why don't you prove it?

His breath hitched when he felt the cold metal on his thigh. The boy moaned at the feeling of the blade pierced into his skin. He watched the thick liquid flowed on the floor and he couldn't help but a wide smile spread across his face.

Thighs were made with fats; the more he put pressure into it, the more it becomes painful. And that's what he enjoyed. It made him satisfied and pleasured— rushing adrenaline running through his veins.

He broke out a hysterical laugh while pupils dilated, creating more slits on his dead cells layer by layer. He was getting crazy on the sight and soon, the tiles were pooled by the amount of blood.

Minho just couldn't stop, and he ruined the chance to improve himself.