LABINDALAWA.

( slight trigger warning! )

| FLASHBACK |

        CHILDLIKE LAUGHTER filled the private room as both boys' tangled arms and legs are on top of each other, embracing the radiance of warmth from their bodies.

"Chan?" The older hummed at the mention of his name.

"Do you know how much I care for you?" Minho asked, darting his eyes to the boy laying down next to him.

Chan giggled, "I care for you too, sweetheart." He was peppering kisses all over his face which tickles Minho.

The latter pulled away, "Do you wanna do something interesting?"

"This is gonna be fun, trust me," He hastily opened the drawer beside their bed, looking ecstatic.

The younger only smiled at him but was replaced with confusion when he saw a box of medical tools held by his boyfriend.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Calm down, hun..." Chan hushed at the worried boy in front of him, "Let's play a game."

The Australian's eyes amusingly stared at the small knife in his hands, "What about hide and seek yeah? You hide somewhere inside this large apartment under sixty seconds while I'll search for you with the same seconds. I'll count and I won't peek."

Minho gulped when he saw his eyes turned dark, "And if I find you, I'll do the honors of slicing any parts of your body."

And with that, his eyes widened at what he had said. Minho is afraid of any sight of blood, specifically human blood. It reminded him of too many traumatic experiences when he was younger and he doesn't want to deal with them anymore.

"B-but you know I don't like any bloody sight! You fucking told me you'll never-"

"Minho." Chan curved a tight smile, "This is the chance you have to overcome your fears. You can't cage yourself into your phobia for too long, right?" He faked a frown.

The brown-haired guy was lost for words. He didn't want this sick idea of his boyfriend but at the same time, he does have a point on what he said.
It's not that he can say no to him either. He was fully aware he's a pleaser for others.

"What will happen if you don't found me?" Chan's eyes sparkled from his question, "Well, you'll do what you have to with me."

Minho shivered at the thought. He was still in the unsettled state of mind while the silence ate them gradually. He released a loud sigh before nodding.

"Alright. Let's play." The latter clapped his hand out of excitement and started the game.

One hour had passed, the old Minho was now replaced with a new one- both in a good and bad way. Multiple cuts were occurred in both of their bodies, mostly in their arms and faces as they play around. He didn't expect this, now that he thirsts for the sight of blood; the pure satisfaction of the knife dug into one's skin.

The playful and childlike vibe was replaced with a horrid scream and boisterous laugh that filled the atmosphere- especially Minho, who enjoyed the most between the two while laughing maniacally.

"This is the last one, Channie." He cooed as he added another slice on his left wrist. His skin was coated with pure red color, a small amount of blood trickling.

Minho dropped the knife as they laid on the mattress, catching their breaths while wide smiles crept on their lips.

The older cupped his cheeks, "I'm so proud of you," He delighted, brushing his thumb pads onto the smooth area.

Minho is beyond ethereal and everything about him is perfect as a piece of art; It's like how a sculptor created a greek roman statue, molding it drastically without forgetting the flaws in its body like every human should have. He was so close to shape him the way he wanted him to be.

The brunette snuggled his head on his boyfriend's chest, tiredness kicked into him after their recent activity. Butterflies were fluttering in his stomach as he felt a peck on the top of his head.

"I'm only doing this because I love you. So, be with me forever..." He whispered through his ear, caressing his hair softly, "I'll always try to fix you."

The younger could only hum on what he heard as his vision was about to falter when he abruptly added,

"Tell me, baby. How far are you willing to go for love?"

Minho was caught off guard by the Australian's question. He looked straight into the other's eyes and felt blushed the moment he saw the love and adoration in those chocolate orbs, staring back at him.

It wasn't really difficult to love Chan- reminding himself that he had already loved a man painted with a faint constellation of freckles and poked dimple who's funny, reliable, quick-witted despite being dreadful long before then.

The boy never felt so loved and special until the older had given it to him. And he was willing to give everything he has as there's no doubt Chan will ever leave him, their hearts were already encaged as one.

He was so much in deep thoughts to figure out his response until he blurted out the words,

"To the point that I can die for you... or maybe die together with you."