APAT.

EXHAUSTED & STRESSED got the best out of Minho as he hastily crammed all of his notes scattered on the desk. His eyes were starting to get blurry upon studying for five hours but that wasn't enough reason for him to stop. Examinations aren't far away from the date today and the latter had to force his body, even though it's against his will, to read the same thing over again until it sinks into the rusty mechanism of his cerebrum.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

The brown-haired guy do certainly has a mannerism of snapping his fingers out at random times especially when he needed to think hard about something until it pops into his mind like a light bulb appearing on the top of his head magically. It sounded hilarious to him as he remembered the time he practiced snapping every day, just because he wanted to follow along with a man doing the same thing in the video he watched before.

Oh crap, I need to clean my brain sometimes and be productive. He mentally thought, laughing at his statement.

That was when he decided to take a rest for a while whilst stretching his arms out, putting his favorite R&B playlist on as he closed his eyes and listened to the soft melody and genuine lyrics through his earphones.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

He bopped his head to the beat, silently focusing to snap on the right time. Not until he felt cold droplets of liquid trickling on his cheek. He wiped it off and opened his eyes to see water on his palm. He looked up at the source and immediately met a pair of wide eyes of his ex-boyfriend, mouth slightly agape as his body was hanging downward. His corpse looked like he came fresh from the shower.

Minho screamed at the sight and landed on his butt, retracting away until he felt his back collided at the corner of the wall. He hugged his knees as he let out a sob, terrified of what he had witnessed.

“What's wrong, baby?” The sudden male voice asked with a giggle, watching the other male shook his body from crying.

He was very pissed at the anomaly. He almost had a heart attack and all he could think was a joke? Psycho. “Do you think this is funny huh?” He still couldn't lift his head, afraid he would see the dead body again in front of him.

“Aren't you happy to see me physically? I planned this thoroughly for you,” he sneered evilly. “I know you will love my surprise.”

The brown-haired guy only continued to whimpered quietly, his throat was already dry from the amount of excess water he released from crying— which somehow made the latter frowned.

“Look, I'm very sorry.” He paused for a second before continuing, “It's gone now. You can lift your head again. ”

Minho slowly followed his instruction and was met with a pair of chocolate orbs but this time, he felt the same wave of warm feeling he once experienced before. Those beautiful eyes that Minho love to stare at for how much longer as he wanted. How they hold their various emotions when they were together or when they glistened, looking like the stars in the galaxy upon reflected by the light.

It just made him want to break down right there, right now.

“I'm so tired... from everything.” He choked, a hoarse voice coming out of his throat, “I can't live like this anymore.”

“Hush, everything's gonna be alright.” The male enveloped his arms around Minho, which made him tensed on the contact. The alive man sniffled, leaning onto him. “I missed you so much.”

They stayed still on the floor, no words exchanged between them as they enjoyed each other's comfortable company. Minho buried his head on the cold chest of his lifeless lover, seizing the moment as he felt a feathery touch on his forehead before his eyes drooping.

“I missed you too, Chan.”