Chapter 2

Ok yalls. Here we go with the action.

Sakura walked onto the plaza in the center of campus, looking around at the people all around. They all looked to be serious musicians, which made her feel even more out of place. Sakura always just stood and stared at people when she was being antisocial. Even though some might think of her to be creepy by staring like that, Sakura simply feels like she isn't there so she can stare at whoever she wants.

Acruss the campus, Kousei was also staring at people all around him, though it was more of a glance than a stare. He always moved on to the next person after a few seconds, fascinated by the thought that some could be his closest rivals and others his bitterest enemies in a month or so. Only a tiny part longed for him to be like everyone else, talking with others he knew. It was funny, though, because Kousei was probably the most famous out of everyone here and yet he was standing alone.

The principal stood on the stage that rose only two inches above the rest of the plaza. She was short, too, so that didn't help her to get everyone's attention. But after a minute or so, everyone was silent. She held several papers in her arms that she didn't even look at while explaining that just because regular classes were few and far between, it was not the time to slack off academically. Still need to graduate from high school, don't be late, and so on. (Btw all of the students come to school every day with mostly music classes and lessons and that stuff in their schedule with an academic class every once in a while.)

Kousei's schedule was a lot more roomy than Sakura's. Since kousei played piano, he would have private tutoring every day, a scales class twice a week, music theory 3x a week, and chamber choir twice a week to be their accompanist (while also having academic classes throughout the week).

Sakura had jazz band, wind ensemble, symphony strings, and chamber choir each twice a week, with regular classes between, lots of music theory classes and lots of technique classes with a music history period once a week. Private lessons for each of her instruments were once a week, as well as a few practice room periods (Kousei had those too). After school she practiced with her vocal octet, clarinet quintet, and a string quartet. She would also be in practice rooms after school and even before school if she didn't have anything going on. Her family greatly enjoyed that last part so that she wouldn't fill their house with the constant sound of practice.

Of course, neither Kousei nor Sakura knew about each other's schedules, at least for now. But they would know a few classes the others were in because they would be in the same class for chamber choir and science.

Haha, sorry I know I promised action in this chapter but totally fluked! :O