intrulogical

Hand jobs, blow jobs
In the car
Getting caught
Logan doesnt really want to do it but does so Remus leaves him alone

I think that's it, tell me if I need to add any more

Remus was driving, Logan in the passenger seat. It was dark out and they were driving back from seeing Roman and Virgil.

Logan was holding Remus' hand and starting to fall asleep. Until Remus moved his hand and placed it on his crotch.
"Remus, what are you doing?" Logan mumbled.
"Just guiding you," Remus said simply. Logan felt something else and looked, gasping in shock and tugging his hand away.
"Remus!" He hissed.
"What?"
"I am not giving you a hand job right now! Wait until we get home, god,"
"Can I get a blowjob then?"
"No!" Logan shrieked. "You're ridiculous,"
"Pwease?" Remus pouted. Logan groaned. They were stopped in traffic and it was too dark for anyone to see them...and Logan knew Renus would whine and ask until he gave in so Logan took his glasses off and put them in his cupholder. Remus chuckled, swiftly taking his cock out and stroking it a few times to harden it fully.

Logan took control, grasping it and quickly putting his mouth around the tip. Remus had one hand on the wheel, the other in Logans hair as he gently led the other. Well gently until he forced Logan to take more in, making him gasp and choke a bit.
"R-Remus," Logan whimpered around the others big juicy cock (what the fuck...I'm sorry)

"Keep going, baby. Don't stop," Remus encouraged. Logan bobbed his head quickly, wanting to get Remus off as quick as possible to avoid being caught.

A knock on the window scared them both, Logan shooting his head up so fast his head hit the steering wheel. Remus quickly stuffed his dick away as Logan tried to fix himself.
"Yes sir?" Remus said, rolling his window down. The officer looked completely shocked.
"Uh...n-nevermind, I was going to ask you to move to the other lane," he said before quickly leaving. Remus laughed, seeing how embarrassed Logan looked.

"Oh come on, it was funny," Remus smiled.
"No! It wasnt, Remus! We got caught by an officer of the law," Logan growled.
"Loosen up, baby," Remus purred, kissing Logans cheek. Logan blushed lightly, glancing over at him. Logan sighed and reached over, giving Remus a handjob to get him off.

"I fucking hate you sometimes," Logan mumbled when Remus came over his hand.
"You love me," Remus laughed. "You know what I want~"

Logan did, bringing his hand to his lips to lick the cum off. Remus smirked and chuckled.
"I love you," he smiled.
"Love you too," Logan mumbled in embarrassment.

"I noticed you have a little problem yourself~"
"What about it?"
"Get yourself off for me," Remus commanded. Logan whined.
"N-no," he stuttered.
"Do it,"
"Remus, I said no," Logan growled. "I'm not touching myself in the car. Bad enough I left you convince me to touch you,"

Remus pouted over at him.
"Stop it," Logan mumbled, looking out the window. "I'm too tired for this,"

There was still an hour drive and when they got home, Logan was asleep. Remus was tired so he grabbed anything they needed for that night, pillows and such.

He rushed those in and came back, scooping Logan up into his arms and locking the car before going back inside with his boyfriend in his arms. Remus set him on his bed and kissed his head, looking down at his peaceful expression.

Remus changed into his pjs, grabbing Logans sleep shirts and a lose tank top, putting them on him.

Logan stirred slightly, making a noise and looking up at Remus. He smiled as he got caught in a kiss.
"Babe, I'm tired," he yawned.
"I know, but you looked so cute I can't stop myself," Remus whispered kissing him again.

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you all so much!!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜