intrulogical smutty fluff

Sneaking out
Handjobs
Hickeys
Biting
Daddy/baby boy relationship

"You're lucky I love you," Logan mumbled as he crawled into Remus' bed. The smaller giggled and hugged him, nuzzling his warm skin and planting soft kisses on his neck.

It was almost midnight and Logan had snuck out to see his needy whiny boyfriend.

Around 2am, Remus got very needy. The two were just cuddling and Remus started grinding back and moving Logans hand to his crotch, hoping the other would get it and touch him. Logan did, starting slow and gentle until Remus begged for it to be faster.

Remus was a mess of moans, begging and moaning his name.
"What's my name?" Logan growled in his ear before harshly biting his neck. Remus koaned a bit louder.
"D-daddy!" He gasped, moaning from all the things he was feeling.

Logan loved hearing him moan like that, begging for attention and begging for more. He bit into his  neck and shoulders, hoping to leave a mark.

Once finished off, Logan turned Remus over and kissed him. The bottom smiled tiredly, snuggling into him.

Logan kissed his head and saw the exposed skin on his neck, unmarked and beggin for him. He leaned over and bit it, smiling at the surprised yelp Remus let out, followed by a moan

"I-I wasnt ready!! Warn me next time," Remus whined.
"But if you're expecting it, it takes away all the fun," Logan smirked.

"Mark me...please," Remus said softly, looking up with big pleading eyes. Logan nodded anxiously, moving and pinning Remus by his wrists. Remus moved his head, excited for what his top would do.

Logan left a decent bite, sucking gently on it. Remus was in bliss. This was amazing. After the torture of Logan making him sit horny every night for a month he finally got what he needed so bad. And he wanted more.

30 minutes later, Remus was trying to pleasure Logan, but the top said no.
"Baby boy is too tired, go to sleep," he said bringing Remus back up from under the blankets. Remus whined but listened, not wanting to get punished and have to sit suffering again. Logan smirked at the good sized hickey on his boyfriends neck, glad he got to mark him like this.

"Daddy...I love you," Remus murmured.
"I love you too, baby boy," Logan kissed him and Remus refuses to let him go. He almost moaned at the feeling of Logans tongue touching his, having wanted that feeling for so long.

The two boys laid in eachothers arms until 3:30, when Logan had to leave.
"Go to sleep baby, I'll see you tomorrow," Logan whispered kissing him and getting up

Remus woke up cold and alone, making him sad. He wasnt sure if it were all a dream or not, but seeing the large mark on his neck proved it was real and he and Logan had really done that. He shivered, wishing the other was there to warm him up and kiss him Goodmorning. Wished the other was there to hold him and love him.

But that was for later, for now they would have to be apart for awhile. The next day would be school and Remus would get to see Logan. He kind of hoped the mark would disappear by then but didnt know. If Virgil or Janus saw it, they would know immediately what ot was and who did it and Logan didnt want that. Roman thankfully hadn't caught them but he knew Logan had been over. So if he saw the mark on his brother, Remus didnt know what the prince would do. Probably beat Logans ass for touching his brother like that.

Remus sat smiling, looking at the mark and thinking of everything Logan had done to him to night before. And how badly he wanted it to happen again

Yee
You can decide the inspiration for this
I hole you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night! Love you all so much, bye guys!❤