dukexiety

Sexy time
Remus being a horny little bitch

"Babeeeeeee," Remus groaned, sitting on Virgils legs. Virgil, who was laying on his stomach playing video games, grumbled a response. "I'm horny, can we fuck?"
"Why?" Virgil mumbled.
"Because!!! Logan said something about you and it turned me on,"
"Fine, if I can keep playing my game," Virgil mumbled. Remus smiled and pulled the back of Virgils jeans and boxers down.

He quickly pushed in, listening to the soft moans Virgil let out.

"God...you're so tight," he groaned, leaning down to Virgils ear, watching him play Animal Crossing. He moved his hips, gently thrusting into him. He smirked when Virgil saved his game and put his device down, moaning and letting out soft begs for more.

"Remus...harder," he whispered, burying his face in the sheets. Remus smiled and went harder, groaning softly and kissing his neck.

"Dear god, shut the fucking door!" Roman screamed, slamming the door shut. Virgil, face in the blankets was laughing and Remus couldnt help chuckle as he continued his thrusts

"You caught them doing what?!" Patton gasped when Roman told him Janus and Logan. Logan laughed, Janus already knew and had caught them a few times and laughed hard, and Patton was completely shocked. He had no idea Remus and Virgil were together.

Remus and Virgil came down the stairs, Virgil limping and stumbling slightly.
"Have fun?~" Janus teased
"I just wanted to play Animal Crossing and this bitch got horny," Virgil groaned.
"Blame Logan," Remus chuckled.
"What did you even SAY to him?!" Virgil cried.

"I said your name," Logan said rolling his eyes.
"Seriously? That is ALL ot took for you to need to come upstairs while I'm playing and fuck me?!" Virgil cried, glaring at Remus.
"Hey, not my fault your hot," Remus whined

This is super short, sorry!

But I hope you enjoyed this nonsense and have a great day/night