Song fics part 2 // Ant

I also do not own th elyrics for the following song of course, same structure as yesterday, italics is the lyrics, the rest is my imagination ;) Enjoy!x

ANDY GRAMMER - DON'T GIVE UP ON ME

I will fight. I will fight for you.

I always do until my heart is black and blue.

Ant was close to giving up sometimes. Resigning, thinking that there was no sense in going on fighting. Then, the only person he would be willing to fight for would be Dec. For him, he would fight his darkes demons and his worst fears. He would accept any bruises and injuries if it meant that Dec was alright.

And I will stay. I will stay with you.

We'll make it to the other side. Like lovers do.

Ant couldn't bear it to lose Dec, he could never let him go. Dec gave his life a sense and a perspective, a direction and a way. Some people even thought they were lovers because they were so close. Ant would never leave Dec's side, and if he was forced to he would still be with him in his mind and heart. They were made for each other.

I'll reach my hands out in the dark.

And wait for yours to interlock.

I'll wait for you.

I'll wait for you.

When it was dark around them, dark and stormy, Ant would take Dec's hands and hold him close. He wouldn't let go of him until they would be safe. Ant always would wait for Dec. He wouldn't pressure him to do anything - he would wait until Dec was ready.

Cause I'm not givin' up, I'm not givin' up, givin' up, no, not yet

Even when I'm down to my last breath. Even when they say there's nothin' left

So don't give up on

I'm not givin' up, I'm not givin' up, givin' up, no, not me

Even when nobody else believes, I'm not goin' down that easily

So don't give up on me

Ant would never give up on Dec. Not even in the times where they argued and had a rough time to find to each other again, Ant wouldn't leave him. Dec was the power that kept him going when he was trying to give up. Dec was his last strength. Dec believed in Ant when nobody else did. And Ant believed in Dec when nobody else did. They didn't give up on each other.

And I will hold. I'll hold onto you.

No matter what this world'll throw. It won't shake me loose.

Thanks to Dec, Ant could be himself again. He had both of his feet on the ground and a best friend who would ground him in case he lost his grip to the ground sometimes. Ant knew that he could hold onto Dec and trust him. They didn't have secrets anymore.

I'll reach my hands out in the dark.

And wait for yours to interlock.

I'll wait for you.

I'll wait for you.

Ant couldn't carry everything on his own. He had tried it long enough and had hurt Dec with his actions. But now, whenever he needed it, he would open up. He would reach his hands out and wait until Dec hald it before going on. He would wait for Dec, so they could fight together.

Cause I'm not givin' up, I'm not givin' up, givin' up, no, not yet

Even when I'm down to my last breath. Even when they say there's nothin' left

So don't give up on

I'm not givin' up, I'm not givin' up, givin' up, no, not me

Even when nobody else believes, I'm not goin' down that easily

So don't give up on me

Ant would protect Dec with his last breath and his last strength. He had learned to never take him for granted again and he knew that Dec was his second half. He would give his life for Dec's. All that mattered to him was Dec's well-being. And if Dec was willing him to fight, he would fight. For Dec.

I will fight. I will fight for you.

I always do until my heart is black and blue.

Times are not easy. They have never been and they will never be. There will always be rough times. But Ant will fight. He won't resign again, won't lose his will again. Because he has something worth fighting for. He has Dec. Forever.

D'you want a thrid chapter where I do a songfic on both of them in focus? Any song suggestions? Stay save! <3