.---- .----

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 25, 2020

2:41 𝙿𝙼

76° 𝙵, 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚢, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 80%

Peter felt fear for the first time in eight years as he watched Harley fly across the room. He didn't care who saw him or what would happen to him as he scrambled to get to the older man. Gently he cradled his upper body, putting a hand behind his head,  lip quivering as he felt warm liquid. "Harls?" He whispered softly, feeling the blood drip down his fingers. He gently kissed Harley's head while holding him.

"It's alright, it's okay. Karen calls up medical and runs a scan." His voice was back to being collected as he moved Harley's upper body into his lap. 

"Miss Maximoff if you cannot control your powers I have people who can teach you. I cannot have you injuring people whenever you are upset." Peter kept holding his boyfriend, keeping pressure on the back of his head. 

The door opened, revealing Peter's emergency team. They quickly worked to get Harley on the stretcher and to temporarily close his wound. "Make sure you have the best doctors on him," Peter whispered to one of the nurses. 

"Of course Mr. Stark." Peter watched them leave, looking at the floor and seeing all of Harley's blood. It was all over his clothes and hands, staining them. 

He sighed and walked towards them. "Mr. Stark we a-" Steve started but Peter raised a hand, stopping him. 

"You all will have another meeting next Monday with my assistant, she will bring Doctor Strange in to evaluate Miss Maximoff, until then." Peter turned back to the pool of blood. "Karen call the cleaning service and tell Miss Jones to meet me in my office." 

He left the room, not wanting to hear another word. He walked up to his office, shaking with anger and fear. He opened the door and heard MJ gasp at the sight of him. He had blood all over his hands and suit, she quickly went up to examine him. "What happened?" 

"Scarlet Witch got a bit out of control, Harley is in med bay." MJ watched Peter walk around like he didn't have blood all over him. "I need you to run Stark Industries for the next month, I have training to do and Harley was going to take up the position but I doubt he'll be up and about anytime soon." 

"Yeah, of course. I- Is Harley okay?" She asked softly as Peter moved back to the door to leave. 

"I don't know yet, I'll find out soon. Cancel all my meetings." He left the room and took the elevator up to his floor. He ignored Tessa on his way in and immediately started stripping. He threw away the suit and walked to the bathroom. 

He roughly scrubbed the red substance away, tears gathering in his eyes as he watched it all go down the drain. Even when it was all gone, he kept scrubbing, still imaging his lover on the floor. He stopped when Karen made the water cold and dried his hands, before changing. 

He finished his tie and walked to lift again, wanting to see Harley as soon as possible. He didn't notice when he came to the emergency section but there he stood at the front desk. "Harley Keener, how is he?" 
The nurse looked up at her boss, giving him a soft sympathetic smile. 

"Oh, Mr. Stark! He's gotten some stitches in, his doctor wants to talk to you if you could follow me." He nodded, watching her call someone before she started walking down the hall. He followed the nurse down several halls before they came to a door. "Doctor Palmer should be inside." Peter felt slightly calm knowing Christine worked on Harley.

He walked in, swallowing when he saw a to be sticking out of Harley's mouth. Doctor Palmer came over to Peter, smiling apologetically.  "Mr. Stark, he seems to be in some sort of coma." The billionaire looked at her confused. Christine walked over to Harley, gently lifting his eyelids. "We don't know exactly what kind of spell he's under, I suggest calling Stephen." 

Instead of Harley's soft blue eyes, they were red, fear shown clearly in them. 

Peter snapped.

He quickly left the room, going all the way down to the Avengers floors. He saw all of them in the main area, Fury seemed to be scolding them, Peter didn't care much. "What the hell did you do to him?" He tried to stay calm but the bitterness was hard to hide. "And you better tell me right now or I'll have Doctor Strange here in seconds." 

"It wasn't supposed to be so strong," Wanda whispered softly, feeling guilty for her action but the genius was merciless, stepping closer to the witch. 

"I don't fucking care! What the fuck did you do to him!" He snapped, surprising everyone in the room. 
She looked away as Clint and Steve walked over, ready to get Peter out but Fury stopped them. 

"I think he's seeing his worst nightmare." She mumbled, looking down at the floor as Peter glared at her. Fury watched with interest as the billionaire's eyes darkened, face almost murderous. 

"You think? What do you mean you think! You don't know? If he doesn't get out of this, there will be a lawsuit." Peter turned, roughly running his hands through his hair. "Karen, call Stephen," Peter whispered as he got back to Harley's room. 

"Hello?" The doctor's voice flooded through Peter's phone speakers. The billionaire looked to his lover before speaking. 

"I need your help with the Scarlet Witch."