.---- .....

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 7, 2020

9:21 𝙿𝙼

62°𝙵 , 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 5%

Peter blocked a punch coming at him from his personal trainer. Ducking for the next one before throwing a punch himself. She blocked it easily and was able to hit him in the ribs. "Focus Peter." She warned, watching him recover quickly. 

He nodded slightly and blocked another hit. He knew he had to go focus but Stephen called yesterday night, he told him Harley had gotten out of it but is traumatized, keeps saying he needs to see him. But Peter couldn't leave, not yet, not until he was sure he could protect Harley and the Avengers from Ross. 

When did he start caring about them? He barely knows and all they've done is hurt him. Steve killed his dad, Wanda hurt Harley, and the rest want him to just forgive and forget.

Peter was asked to take over the accords, he refused and it took two years for the Avengers to get pardoned. They had problems at first, people still about what happened, but after missions and more people being saved, they won the public over. Many still remember Iron Man, murals, and paintings still being painted and created. 

Peter likes to stop and take pictures of them on his jogs, sometimes it felt nice to know he's not the only one who misses Tony. 

Peter groaned when a certain punch to the face made his nose tingle in pain. She stopped as she saw the blood run down his face. "You alright? I'm sorry, I thought you saw my swing." She put a hand on his shoulder. "Why don't we take a break, you did well today." 

"I'm alright really, I just need a tissue." He spoke, tilting his head back to stop the bleeding. She shook her head, taking off her gloves and walking away from him. He sighed and wiped his nose with his arm, staring the warm dark liquid on it. 

He walked to a bench, sitting down and leaning his head back again. He felt a small bump on his cheek, looking over he saw his trainer handing him a tissue. "See you tomorrow." She left the training room, leaving him with his bloody nose and loud thoughts. 

"Karen call MJ." He spoke softly, getting goosebumps along his arms from the chilly air around the gym. He waited a moment, watching his phone light, and her contact show up. "MJ, how are you?" He asked when he heard her voice. 

"I'm good Mr. Stark, I'm guessing you're calling about Harley?" The billionaire smiled a little, she always knew exactly what someone wanted to know. "He's actually doing better, he fell asleep, no longer mumbling. I think Wanda finally lifted the spell, not so sure yet." 

"I'm glad to hear. How long has he been sleeping?" He asked relieved that his boyfriend was getting rest. "Does he have any memories of it?"

"He does but Stephen can put him into a dreamless sleep. I think he's been sleeping for about ten hours now." She answered. "When are you coming back? We've all been wondering, even Wanda has an apology."

"Yeah, I need to apologize to the avengers. I think I'll arrive later this week or tomorrow, whenever Fury thinks I'm done." He answered. "I'm glad Harley's doing better, any idea when he'll be back on his feet?" She stayed quiet. 

"He won't be the same, Peter." She spoke softly, feeling sorry he lost another loved one. "He'll need therapy and a lot of help. You didn't hear the way he would scream your name in horror, we can only guess what he went through." 

"I'll be there for him, we'll get him what he needs, he's strong MJ, he'll make it." She sighed and Peter closed his eyes tightly, feeling tears well up. 

"I know. I have to go, I'll call you if anything else happens." She paused for a moment. "Everything will be alright, love you." She tried to comfort him, as he looked at the bloody tissue.

"Love you too bye." He hung up, leaning back and closing his eyes again. "Fuck." He mumbled as he opened his eyes again and stood up. He grabbed a water bottle and walked out of the gym, going to his room. 

He walked in and saw a note on his desk, it was a small white card, with a red outline. He picked up and smiled.

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸. 

          -𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵

He packed up and grabbed his keys and phone, ready to go home and see his lover.