.---- ---..

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 9, 2020

6:34 𝙿𝙼

62°𝙵, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚝 8:29 𝙿𝙼, 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 15%

Peter blushed and beamed as Harley kissed his cheek, wrapping his arms around Peter's waist. "Hey Darlin' how'd the meeting go?" Leaning against Harley's chest, he hummed softly.

"It went okay. What are you doing tonight?" The billionaire turned smirking at his lover, who raised an eyebrow and grinned. Harley tightened the grip he had on Peter's waist. 

"Nothing, why?" He smirked as Peter kept smiling up at him. The millionaire moved to kiss him, frowning when Peter moved and giggled. 

"We're babysitting Morgan for the night." Harley pouted slightly as Peter laughed. "You're gross. Anyway, she'll be here soon, so get ready for whatever little girls like." The younger moved away from his boyfriend to go to the kitchen. 

"Man we haven't seen Morgan in forever. How big is she now?" Harley sat down at a stool, grabbing an apple to munch on. Watching Peter wash his hands and grab things. "Does she even remember me?" 

"Of course she remembers you, honey. Also still pretty short." He grabbed some already made cookie dough and a baking tray. "Now help me make cookies and you might get one." He teased, only to get a kiss and arms wrap around him. 

"Morgan's gonna make you share." Harley smiled lovingly down at him. Peter blushed and leaned against him, still working on making the cookies. Harley kept eating his apple, watching his boyfriend work. 

"I was thinking that we should go down to the lab tonight, after we put Morgan to bed," Peter spoke softly, feeling warm and fuzzy as Harley rested his head against Peter's. "I wanna give you something." 

"Give me what?" The older was definitely curious as to what his boyfriend had for him. He did watch Peter work until late last night, although after being informed that he had a meeting with Pepper, he thought nothing of it. 

"You'll see. Put these in the oven for me?" Harley moved and got the tray, walking to the other side of the kitchen while Peter got started on another sheet. He came back and smiled when Peter kissed his cheek. "Thank you." 

"Peter, Morgan is here along with Ms. Potts," Karen spoke up from the speakers, making the two of them move away from each other. "Should I allow Ms. Potts to come up?" Peter nodded and smiled up at Harley. 

"Let them up, also Karen, can you open the bedroom door for Tessa." They heard a small click before quick footsteps we're walking to them. Tessa wagged her tail happily at seeing her owners. Harley threw away his finished apple and bent down to pet her.

It took only a couple of minutes before the door opened and in came Pepper with Morgan. "Harley!" The little girl crashed into his leg, giggling.

"Hey princess." The older greeted as he picked her up and smiled. "How kind of you to join us this evening." She laughed at his failed attempt at a British accent, his southern accent ruining it for him. 

"Hi, Petey!" She waved at her older brother who smiled and waved back. "We're eating cookies?" She looked at Harley excitedly. 

"Yep, hope you don't mind?" Peter turned to Pepper who smiled and shook her head. "Ready for a sleepover?" He turned to Morgan, who nodded excitedly. 

"Alright, you guys have my number if you need me, I'll see you tomorrow Morgan." Pepper kissed her daughter's head and smiled at Harley. "It was good to see you, Harley."