..--- ..---

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 11, 2020

12:12 𝙿𝙼

62°𝙵, 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚢, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 58%

Harley cradled Peter in his arms, he was the only one who didn't get affected by the gas but he could only get Peter out. "Jocasta, scan the cells for any other prisoners." 

He waited and then she spoke, results filling his screen. "There are eight signs of life locked up."

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝚂𝚊𝚖 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜: 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚗
𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 5'10
𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 180 𝚕𝚋
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜: scratch above 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 eye, bruised cheek
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 
𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜: 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊
𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 6' 4
𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 220 𝚕𝚋
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜: none
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚆𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚠
𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 5'7
𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 131 𝚕𝚋
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜: 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚖
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜: 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 5' 7
𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 132 𝚕𝚋
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜: 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚙
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜: 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚎
𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 6'3
𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 230 𝚕𝚋
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜: 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎, 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 "𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢" 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜: 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛
𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 5' 7
𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 150 𝚕𝚋
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚎𝚢𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚙, 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 upper 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐 
𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜: 𝙰𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚗
𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 6'
𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 190
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜: 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎, 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜: 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗
𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 5' 8
𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 100
𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜: 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜, 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍'𝚜, 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚔, 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚜. 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚍𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍. 
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

Harley gently shook Peter, looking at the last name on the list. Tony was alive and he was here, they needed to find him. "Sunshine! Wake up!" Peter's eyes fluttered open and Harley smiled softly. "You have to wake up, Tony is here." That seemed to get his attention. "I'll send you the cell number of the Avengers, I'll get Tony. Also, you can catch me, right?"

"Yeah? When have I ever let you fall?" Peter kissed his cheek and watched a hologram appear in front of him. "See you in ten?" Harley switched to stealth mode, the red flawlessly changing to black. 

"You bet, darlin'. Call it a date even." Harley smirked before leaving the younger man alone. Peter slowly crawled down the wall, memorizing where the Avengers are. 

It'll take him two minutes, and four guards to get to them, easy. He snuck up on the first two, grabbing the gun that was strapped to his thigh. He could shoot one but then that would make the other three turn to him. 

He clutched a knife from his hip, stabbing one in the neck, holding him up to not make the other three look at him. He shot the man next to him, quickly firing the one across. 

He winced as he got hit in the side, the last guard holding his gun up and slowly coming closer. "Stand down!" Peter jumped up instead, crawling across the ceiling, startling the man. 

Once he was down he walked to the Avengers section. He reached down into his shoe, grabbing a paperclip, and started picking at the lock. "Peter?" Wanda asked softly, walking over to the door. He smiled reassuringly at her, hearing the click of the lock. 

"Come on quickly." They all started following, Peter warning them of security whenever they came to it. They were surprised that he put on glasses that looked similar to Tony's. "We're five minutes away from the exit, and it's a forty-minute walk to the jet." 

"Good afternoon Peter," EDITH spoke up, making Peter smile. "Should I contact Happy?" She asked him, taking in his location. 

"Send a message and location to Nicolas Fury. Tell him Ross should be detained until further notice, along with that order Karen to send all information about Ross and his threats." He spoke quietly, crouching behind a corner. "Along with that contact James Rhodes, tell him we have my dad. Also, activate my suit." 

"Nice suit," Scott spoke up as Peter's new Nanotech suit activated. Clint shrugged and nodded when Peter turned to them. 

"Thanks." The young man had to smile a bit. "So anyone up for dinner after this? I was thinking about that new restaurant downtown." Steve gave a bit of a grin and shook his head. 

"We need to get out of here first." The younger man nodded and started to lead them out.

1:21 𝙿𝙼

61° 𝙵, 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚢, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 86%

Harley frowned when he saw Tony. The older man was curled up in the corner, blood running down his face, dirt all over his arms and face. "Mechanic?" He spoke softly, making Tony snap his head towards him. "We have to go."

Harley crouched down in front of him. "Don't talk, you're gonna damage your vocal cords even more. Peter's here too, he's getting the Avengers and we'll get out of here alright?" The young man took off the Arv reactor, attaching it to Tony. "Come on." 

Tony was held up by the suit, moving on its accords. At least he felt that safe once again. Harley lead the way out, it was only two minutes out but this section was more guarded and closed off, it'll be harder to leave.

It was all up to Harley to get Tony to the stairs and on the roof, he couldn't let Peter down. He went in front of him, knocking out and taking down any guards that would try to stop them. 

Tony looked around as Harley opened a latch and helped him up, for the first time in nine years he was seeing the sun and sky again. "Everything is set up for you to go home, Rhodes will be there waiting." The suit took off, and Tony knew he would be okay. 

Harley waited on the rooftop, smirking before jumping off, he free fell for three seconds before Peter got him, swinging over to the jet. "I kinda hate this idea." Peter spoke as Harley wrapped his arms tightly around Peter's waist, clinging in for dear life.

"Me too." They landed on the jet, watching the Iron Man suit in front of them. "He'll be okay Pete. Trust me he will." Peter kept watching the stealth suit, the blue reminding him that his father was alive. That he would be okay. 

"I know he will."