EIGHTEEN

+18

2 months has passed since namjoon and aimee last met. after waking up at someone else's house he panicked and drove straight home without hesitation.

for two whole weeks he became distant with aaliyah again and she didn't understand why. she didn't want to bother him and be a pest about it but something in her gut wasn't sitting right and it wasn't the food.

everyday after work namjoon would stay in his study room for hours before coming out to talk to aaliyah.

everytime she tried to ask him if he was okay he'd lash out on her. currently, namjoon was in front of jackson's house shaking.

he rang the bell and knocked, waiting for someone to pick up.

"who is it?"

"jackson it's n—."

the door already opened and jackson grinned. "say less bruh. come in, come in."

namjoon walked in and sat on his couch. he was impressed with the interior design of his house. this was the first time namjoon actually went inside of jackson's house.

"are you a millionaire and you're not telling me? this is amazing." he said admiring the modernize decor.

"nah, i just worked really hard and saved money. i'm kind of cheap believe it or not. if i can find a good price of something or a knock off that looks literally like the brand then i'll get it."

"so what's up? why do you look panicked?"

namjoon didn't know how to say this and it pained him that once everything was going so well he ruined it.

"i'm expecting."

jackson ran up to him and hugged him. he was excited to become an uncle. "congrats joon! why are you so bummed out?"

he unlocked his phone and gave it to jackson.

aimee
hey.... i didn't know how to tell you this but i'm pregnant and the baby is yours

jackson yelped and covered his mouth. "tell me that you're kidding. tell me that you're playing a game with me right now."

"i'm not playing around jackson, she really is pregnant."

"how could you let this happen namjoon?! you were doing so good with aaliyah!"

namjoon thought so too. when he went to see aimee, he remembered his drink tasting rather more bitter than usual. since then he realized that he was drugged. one shot of liquor wasn't enough to make him drunk and he certainly didn't go to see her to have sex.

"i was drugged, she drugged me."

jackson scoffed and hit his couch. "c'mon namjoon. where are you going to stop lying. is that really what happened?"

"jackson, you and i both know how aimee gets, i went to see her to cut her off and end the relationship. think for a second.. if you were in my shoes, wouldn't you suspect that she would do something to keep you close?"

"i guess you're right but where's the proof? if you think there's a strong possibility that she drugged you then where's the drug test?"

namjoon didn't have one. aimee was his only living proof.

"i don't have one. i recently found out that she was pregnant since last week. we met up two months ago, the drugs are long gone out of my system."

"so what about your wife, are you going to tell her?"

"i have no choice but too. keeping secrets is what got us here."

jackson couldn't comprehend shit right now. aimee always did fucked up shit but wow did she really cross the line this time.

jackson knows that she's happy that she can see namjoon more often. now the poor guy has to break it down to his wife and it wasn't even his fault.

"do you want me to come with you when you tell her?" jackson offered.

"i think i should tell her alone, it's better that way. i'm so mad right now like i can't even think straight." the male combed his hand through his hair and let a few tears out.

this can not be happening right now.