EIGHT

+08

namjoon left for work and i quickly ran to the bathroom

namjoon left for work and i quickly ran to the bathroom. i sat down on the toilet and closed my eyes as my pee ran down on the stick.

even though the doctors said that i was infertile i couldn't help but think that i was pregnant for a while now. even while living with jimin he suspected that something was off with me but i never bothered to check.

if i wasn't pregnant then i wasn't but i needed to take this to confirm everything once and for all.

once three minutes passed i hurriedly grabbed the stick and i sighed. i was a little disappointed. i wasn't pregnant but that's okay, i couldn't do much about it.

my body jumped at the sound of someone knocking on my door. i wasn't expecting anybody coming to visit me.

i threw away the stick and ran to the front. "who is it?!" i yelled.

"its jimin." i opened the door for him and he walked through, taking his shoes off.

he gazed around the place before giving me a hug. "wow i'm impressed. you and namjoon didn't mess up the house after moving back together." he winked.

i pushed him gently and chuckled. "we're not having sex." he gasped at my statement and quickly sat down.

"do tell bitch, what's going on?" he said curiously.

"nothing is going on, we're just trying to keep our distance at the same time of getting used to touching each other again."

jimin hummed and touched his pants. "but besides that, everything is good right?"

everything was okay but something was off and i couldn't place my finger on it. there was too much bullshit going on to put an exact pinpoint.

"ehh, things could be worse. i still feel a bit of tension when we're in the same room."

"is the counselor not doing shit?"

"he is jimin, he is but we haven't gotten to the part where we spill all the secrets we've hid from each other."

jimin gave me a "well spill" expression as i played with my wedding ring.

"there isn't anything serious that i did but whenever we break up i talk to this guy named kwon on the low."

"oh bitch! what in the entanglement is this? i hope you didn't cheat." jimin said.

"hell no! i wouldn't do that. kwon knows that i'm married. besides, he's in a complicated relationship himself."

"tell me more about this kwon guy?" jimin crossed his legs and stared at me.

"well for starters, his name kwon like i told you but everyone knows him as dean. jimin, he's someone fun to have around if i'm not with you. we respect each other boundaries because he's still in love the girl he's currently with."

"and if he wasn't?" i never thought about if he wasn't. if he wasn't still in love with her nothing was going to happen. i wouldn't hurt joon like that.

"our relationship status still would've been the same." jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"rightttt." he said.